1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP Archer Template

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I'm wondering about a PvP archery template..as of right now I have
    120 Archery
    120 Fencing
    120 Resist spells
    100 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    90 Tactics
    70 Ninjitsu (85 with jewelry)

I'm not sure if this template will work out or not. I thought I could use archery for ranged damage and dismounts, and then fencing when the fight gets too close. Ninjitsu was mainly for animal forms that can increase my speed in the case of a dismount. I tried it out the test center and I did a fair amount of damage with the archery, but when i switched to fencing I didn't do hardly any damage at all. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve ?
    Also, is Bushido worth it in PvP?

2. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

The fencing is for 2 things. Bleed attack then disarm. Then swap to comp bow and moving shot your target. The ninja is for animal form/mirror image. Also in pvp 90 healing will suffice. you can also drop archery to 100 and wear hunters headrest. Anat and tactics can also be dropped to 90.

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is there some way I can switch weapons faster? I keep getting stuck trying to take off my fencing wep and put on the bow :/ I know theres an arm/disarm macro, but it seems that only works for one wep.

4. Widow Maker

Widow Maker Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Use the in-client "arm last weapon" and assign it to a hot key. Best way to go. Of course..using a programmable keyboard means many, many other options as well. When I played, always used a g15 or higher keyboard.

5. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

I agree with widowmaker. Honestly for pvping with that template I think you would be better off running the EC if you comp handles it. You can instantly swap between endless weapons with it and the autopathfind feature makes it easier to keep up with your target. I havent played a dexxer char is over a year though and when I did it was a tank mage with 4 weps to swap between and I dont really remember exactly how i setup my stuff.