1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP at yew gate....

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Aug 9, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well I hadn't run around Fel's yew gate in a long time. But last night 8-10 of us ran around killing reds, greys, and blues and had a blast. OK for the record I ran around yew dying more then I was killing.... But it was good to run around and remember how bad I am at pop ...lol. Gained a little justice ( very little) met so e great people and had a great time.

I get the feeling yew gate isn't as busy as it once was...hopefully that can change :)

2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Yes sir, I am glad you came down. Pvp is the most thrilling activity in UO. One of my favorite things to do is some good old fashioned team based combat.

3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

oh I use to love when we would have guild/guild battles ...dexers in hand to hand...mages dropping blasts from the heavens... leaders calling out targets. :)

EM Barnaby likes this.
  4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I would never have thought I would enjoy pvp as much as I do. In Lotro I do not even take part in most of the RP, I head into the moors and kill people. Fighting a thinking foe is a lot more fun then bashing mobs.

The couple of red hunts I took part in on Cats were a lot of fun, Even with the deaths it was a great time.

DJAd likes this.