1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pvp auction let down.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Jan 15, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I tried to do something for pvp... Being a mix of a Trammie who sucks but still pvp's... I wanted to help the two... Haginor and her guild |M| (Which is a take of of my guild 3 years ago \m/) came in... I was excited, I said good, these guys are gonna show pvmers that pvp can be taken serious and that not all pvpers are zit faced stoners. Especially their leader Haginor... I knew she was gonna handle things the right way... Boy was I wrong... Here is our conversation in ICQ after wards.

Tesla ‎(7:56 PM):
    Did you win auctionas?
    I havern't been paying attention...
    You won three auctions
    Tesla ‎(7:57 PM):
    You guys are really not gonna pay for your items... Real mature.
    Haginor ‎(8:01 PM):
    30k was a small price to pay to grief a corrupt auction house
    Tesla ‎(8:02 PM):
    You guys out bid people who were serious bidders. I am VERY disappointed Hag.
    VERY
    Haginor ‎(8:03 PM):
    Awww...and you have trashy people from other guilds that quit FL in your TS - Im so offended that you are disappointed
    Tesla ‎(8:03 PM):
    These guys are the most honest people I have ever dealt with... It's sad that a 30-40 something MOTHER no less pulls something like this
    Tesla ‎(8:04 PM):
    I kinda thought you and I were just tighter then that. And that we can look past the game as adults.
    Tesla ‎(8:05 PM):
    Thanks Hag.
    Tesla ‎(8:06 PM):
    I can understand you guys killing people all the time, ganks and all that, but this was a time for everyone to be mature, and you as their leader, failed most of all.
    Haginor ‎(8:10 PM):
    Nah you are FL and no offense but FL is garbage now - they allie and work with any guild on the shard - they are a sad shadow of their former selves - just consider this us returning the favor to Arycke for his scouting for Son and Wu
    Tesla ‎(8:11 PM):
    Hag, you have made a fool of yourself.
    Your a pathetic shadow of what I used to respect as a leader... MY leader.
    Haginor ‎(8:12 PM):
    nah for 30k we had some good laughs - FL did nothing but trash me when I left after all I did for them - payback is a ***** and I am queen *****
    Tesla ‎(8:12 PM):
    Very mature.

And there is nothing we can do about it. So I guess pvp will always be knows as kids running with scissors.

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

To everyone that attended AND paid, thank you. It wasn't about the money for me (all bids started at 5k) the NEXT vp auction we will have will be in an undisclosed location, and invite only. I guess we all learned our lessons. Hag and that guild made a HUGE mistake. HUGE. Your gonna get hell for this, there is NO reason not to pay an auction, it's illegal in real life NOT to pay for an auction, and it's too bad that this happened to everyone, oh well, everyone else had fun.

3. monica33

monica33 Guest

Well it just shows that people run true to form, morons and jerks are always the same. They have reputations and no one is really surprised that they did what they did. On the side, some peeps cleaned up on side bets made against them. So from them thanks for the millions we made on your rather childish behavior!

4. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Hehe... It really is too bad this happened.

5. Tori

Tori Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Why did you leave out the part where we discussed Melee (who was in TS with you) was running up the bids on items that were not nearly worth what he was bidding on them??? Please post the whole conversation not the parts that draw sympathy for you.

6. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

That is the full conversation.... And you know it... Anything before that was just you and I normal friendly conversation.. And Kyrite was actually planning on paying for them, he cleaned up your messes, he bought all the items you guys flaked on that he bid on. So in my eyes, weather I like him or not, he's a stand up guy.

7. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Lets chat about this on WRRad.com in 10 mins. Listen in, it's gonna be good. -Lord Tesla

8. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

All publicity is good publicity. You're only making things more embarrassing for yourself.

9. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Ok, thanks. :D

10. monica33

monica33 Guest

You are right! It's too bad this happened! As for the publicity, they in their own words "griefed" a community event for revenge against a player and/or a guild or both! Considering that there were about 30 to 50 (or more) different guilds represented at this auction they certainly showed a lot of people! What they showed them is for them to decide.
    I for one have bought and sold items at Pacific Auction House and have never been disappointed, including when I left stuff for auction, took a break from the game, came back and they still had my cheques ready for me! So the reference to "corrupt" is pure hogwash!
    As a player I have no interest in playing with any people who put revenge first! I for one will go back to buy and sell. I will continue to bid as much as I want for items that I want and not let anyone tell me how much they are worth to me!
    And thankyou for showing me what you and your guild stand for! I for one encourage all your members to show their tags for all to see! If they are not too embarrassed to!

11. First of all the mempo with 20 lrc 5 lmc

15 physical 22 fire 8 cold 21 poison and whatever energy is worth over 10 mil to me,

its a great filler piece for my mage's,
    the warfork with 46 hld 46 hit fireball sc -1 14 dci is worth about 10 million to me as well, that is a great weapon for a mage to use,

I didn't drive up any price, Intended to pay everything I bid on, just because you could not afford it doesn't mean you need to get all butt hurt and corrupt the auction,

I think you and your guild need to go look at Atlantic prices before you say I was driving anything up, I got a endless amount of gold and items are worth a lot more to me than they are...

it only cost me 15 mil to show your entire guilds integrity bravo.

12. You want the best goods for the best prices? ICQ me at 210-378-401

Gold
    Transfer Token
    Name Change
    Advance Character
    Gender Change
    SoulStone Token
    Valorite Runic
    Verite Runic
    Heart Fletch/Saw
    Barbed Kit
    Grizzled Mare
    Inquisitor's Resolution
    Titan's Hammer
    Paroxymous Swamp
    M&S Glasses
    Folded Steel Glasses
    Ornament
    Crystaline Ring
    Crimson Cinture

Other Items on Request if available

13. i thought you quit lol

14. FionanPac

FionanPac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't really care for anyone in this situation but I have to say M is full of worthless people who run from every situation unless they have you outnumbered two fold or they use pets so to call them PvP is sort of a joke... BUT I just want to say I tried to tell WRR people that M will rip them off and not pay but you all didn't pay attention. Oh all you can do and know is that M is a worthless speed hacking guild who just talk trash all the time and make UO not fun

15. they make uo fun for me I farm them all day!

16. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't speedhack, I don't trash talk, and I certainly don't run from a one on one fight. My ICQ is 165702650 if you would like some friendly duels :)

17. FionanPac

FionanPac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Pink yes you do, and yes you have in the past. I admit you aren't as bad as the other kids in your guild like shadow for example. If I even tried to 1 v 1 you all you would do is have one of your stealth archers, tamers or healers hanging out ready to heal or help out if you got low. So I will kindly say no thank you because its no fun fighting someone who gets help. One more thing about your guild... its pvp not pvm so stop using all your damn pets it really makes all of you look pathetic... you guys speed hack AND USE PETS come on now thats not pvp thats pvm...

18. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll take that as a no, then :(

19. how about we pure mage duel

no scribe
    no nox
    no necro
    no pots
    no weapons

10 mil best of 3?

20. who is pink and who is rump?

21. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Wow, thanks for attacking me "FioanaPac", But since i have no idea who you are. Your attack is pretty baseless.... care to share with everyone who you are?

22. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

I'm just confused as to what a PvP Auction is????

Do you guys bid on speedhacks and medic scripts?

23. I bought some Uber duber mojo