1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP Build, Any good guys?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by shanusaran, Nov 19, 2010.

1. shanusaran

shanusaran Guest

swords 120
    tacts 120
    anat 110
    heal 110
    necro 120
    SS 120

Ill be using horrific beast for the extra damage and hp regen, just wanted to get some input from you guys :) thanks in advance!

2. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

First thing I notice that could be a massive void in the template is the lack of Resist.

There are many other people around here that probably know much more than I regarding pvp. Yet in my experiences, not having resist has meant many many trips to the land of OooOoOOo. Granted, there are apples, trapped boxes, etc.. So maybe those would help you stay alive??

3. ProFF7

ProFF7 Guest

As long as he eats apples and has means to avoid being paralyzed (pouches, drinking lesser poison potions) he should be ok.

I didnt use it for a long time so it may different now, but doesnt horrific beast form make you slow being on foot? and also supposedly you cant cast spells in that form so 120 necro is redundant.

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

120 necro would be pointless at any rate, it does nothing save for letting you cast revs at 100 chance. 105 is all you need to cast anything other than rev and vampiric. And 120 ss seems useless as well if you are using Horrific beast.

If you gave more details on use perhaps Could come up with a better answer. But that is my input for now. Would not use 120 ss if only using Horrific Beast (parry might be a better choice?) Same with necro.