1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP Bushido Template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by eurin, Jan 13, 2009.

1. eurin

eurin Guest

I'm very new to the current item and skill system, and here is the template I've come up with.

Parrying 120
    Bushido 120
    Swords 120
    Resisting Spells 120
    Anatomy 60
    Healing 90
    Tactics 90

Anatomy is high enough to cure poisons, healing high enough to not fail bandaging. What do you guys think? I miss out on the additional bonus to Evasion for 100 Anat AND tactics.

I'm slowly raising stats (Siege), aiming for 80 str 125 dex 25 int until I can get some stat scrolls. Any suggestions on final (255) and current (230) distribution?

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't play Siege so it is hard to say....but that isn't what I would call playable on a production shard.....at least not idea!

good luck!

:)

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well as a dexxer on Siege, you would like to have enough STR so when you get cursed you can still carry any gear that would have a 95 Strength requirement. That is, if you have any at all. If not then less worries...since not much stuff you could have that would have 95 STR anyways. Your final stats you want Dexterity to be around 140 so you can heal in 4 seconds.

The 60 anatomy bothers me seeing it lol, but it makes little difference over having more anatomy in order to heal more HP. None the less you will have to watch the damage you take since you will only heal within the 28 to 50 range, having your present slated anatomy and healing.

I don't like not seeing chivalry in there either. Even a little would help with recalling and you would then have another method of healing.

If you are really looking for a Samurai setup, then you have a good idea with your beginning. That is, having 120 Swords and 120 Parry. Those are non-debatable. 120 Bushido yeah probably so. I really hate advising using +skill items cause then you get locked in on using "x" and well if you want to change than you have to switch everything around. Not so convenient when you can get attacked at any time either.

It's been a while since I've played on Siege so I'm not sure how easy you can acquire items to use in place of chivalry. It will depend on your personal preference though whether just having your stats where they are for healing and bushido are enough for you.

4. eurin

eurin Guest

You can't recall or sacred journey on siege. I did consider chivalry since I'll likely go for max Karma, but I'm worried about mana consumption.

Someone has suggested I dump resists and just carry pots and boxes, but I'll keep raising toward this goal and see how the pot nerf testing plays out.

5. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

120 Wep
    120 Resist
    100 Bush
    100 Parry
    95 Anat
    95 Heal
    90 Tact

Try this :D

6. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

Str 90
    Dex 120
    Int 45

Use all the Pot(s) you can :scholar:

7. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well it's nice to have close wounds for in emergencies, as well as remove curse. It shouldn't be your primary form of healing anyways.