1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP Buyback proposal?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

What exactly is this buyback proposal you pvp'rs keep mentioning? is there a thread about it? if so can we make it a sticky so new players to siege may abide by it if it seems to be working.

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

You back? Still living in Ark?

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I sure am! on both questions! Hating arkansas but loving UO again. Im sure ill find ya in game! I hang out in luna most the time in my shop working skills but im starting to make more trips to visit the orcs and keep them boozed up so that they wont eat any pet cats i get.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I have to agree with you...I had to work in Arkansas for a while and I fricking hated it...im a hunter though, so the hunting attracted me a bit, but i was working so I couldnt hunt anyway...

Me and my work friends had a nickname for the people in Arkansas...he actually came up with it....LOL he called them "Window Lickers".....I still crack up about that...now its a house hold term now with us....all because of my buddy Chuck and Stan......

5. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

haha window lickers! i like that. care if i call the people at my work that today?

6. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Does that make Arkanians (Arkansans?) who play UO screen lickers? Eeeeew.

7. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Just so its in this thread as well...

It has been made s sticky.

8. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i noticed. thankys :thumbup1:

9. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I go to the white water refuge every december coon hunting. I will say its a different kind of breed over there...