1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Ninjitsu] Pvp Deathstrike template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by NickyDishes, Jun 21, 2010.

1. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

120 bush
    120 ninja
    120 stealth
    100 hide
    120 swords
    120 tactics

This is the template i use. Would it be better to drop bush, forget nerve strike, and take up 120 resist? Or should i keep Bush?(i chose bush for nerve strike because of speed hacking mages who i can never catch on a dexxer) Confidence is really good healing method that i will loose also, being as tho i have no healing and rely on pots and smoke bombs. But I'm sick and tired of being mana vamped and para ganked everytime i appear. Suggestions?

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Could take stealth to 80 after items. Take tact to 90.

That is 70 skill points there.

Cloak of silence for 10 stealth, +20 stealth cape.

Then 20 skill points between your ring/brace and you can fit 120 resist in without dropping bush.

Just pots won't be enough for healing.

3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

According to the DS formula, doesn't stealth effect the damage of a DS? With the highest tracking, stealth, ninja, and hiding, the formula claims it will do 50 pts DS (if I made no calculation errors)...

With 120 ninja, 110 stealth (inclu items), JOAT tracking and GM hiding it will do 40. Is there any need for more?

Also couldn't he drop Bush to 60 for LS, Confidence, and the 2nd tier mana discount - and have 60 spare pts? Or is that a bad idea on this type of template...

4. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

i want 120 bush for good confidence heals and max crits

5. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

if i have 90 real ninja skill and use items to reach 120 will my deathstrikes be as effective?

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Would be the same as real skill.

7. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yeah i did it dropped stealth and ninja and used items to 120 so i could fit in 120 resist. omg im gonna be deadly....thank god for mycaptain johns ht that thing came in handy....ive been holdin it for a year.....glad i didnt sell it i needed that 20 extra swords

8. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I went with adding 120 parry instead of resist, but may be switching that around.

9. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

ur shard must be dexxer heavy....

10. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Depends on what guilds are on..

I may just switch between parry and resist regularly. Keep people guessing on whether I'm para bait or not.