1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP dexxer templates

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Glenny glenn, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Glenny glenn

Glenny glenn Adventurer

Hello, im looking into making a dexer for pvp and im trying to figure out the current specs are out there and viable and i was wondering if you guys wouldnt mind sharing some me? :)

Im just now getting back into the pvp scene i havent really pvped since the days of honor archers and evade mages. So any information on templates for dexxers would be appreciative.

2. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

Archer templates are probably the flavor of the day. reforging allow one to build 210 stamina suits which when coupled with the right weapons and artys yield a 1.25 ss on most weaponry.

throwing ninja into your temp is probably wise especially on big pop shards as you will be dismounted and escapability is key as your getting moving shot by multiple players.

don't know when you last played but its worth checking out the following link on uoguide which
    explains special moves and how to combine melee skills to escape mana penalties.

http://www.uoguide.com/Special_Moves

As such you'll see some guys run archery/swords so they can disarm/poison you or if you get a good splintering weapon, get you in force walk mode.

Obsidian likes this.