1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PvP does UO still have it (PLZ read)

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Aasmius, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Aasmius

Aasmius Guest

I haven't played since just after UO:R. Does UO still have an active PvP life? Which server offers the best PvP players?

I wish to reactivate my account from 97 after all these years if there is an active PvP server still in UO. (not interested in free servers)

Gathering info for a handful of us that are thinking about coming back.
    Plz give your two cents
  2. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    The Return To Britannia program is currently active. For a limited time you can log in on your account for free and take a look around. For more information on the program, see the UOHerald.
  3. Aasmius

Aasmius Guest

taking a look around on chessy has not show me much of anything.
    This is y i am posting on these boards to save me from shard hoping till i find active players
  4. kaylun

kaylun Guest

I havent seen any servers that you could call real active and I have looked. Great lakes seems to be the most active but nothing to get excited about.