1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] PvP Fest

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by -Hey Arnold-, Nov 23, 2013.

1. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

I Am looking to get a annual PvP Fest Going. This will include Silent Auctions of the best PvP gear.. Also there will be a bunch of PvP Tornys (1v1 , 2v2 , 5v5) Which Will Include HUGE Gold Prizes for the winners. This will not be a day of oh look at the cool custom houses i built but a day of Actual fun / A chance at a huge pay day (1Bill For Each Class..Depending if tons of people show up) This event will take place on Atlantic Post Here if u have any interest in this

2. Varrius

Varrius Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll take a bil times however many classes you have.

3. OMG A GIANT ROCK

OMG A GIANT ROCK Journeyman

HI-5 signs up for all groups 2v2 and plus. Me and Ezra on 2v2s

4. victorinox

victorinox Journeyman

Sounds good

5. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Awesome idea

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Great idea. Let's get it on.

7. billy857

billy857 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

im down it will probly be hard to control

#7 billy857, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  8. Naxatilor Feluka

Naxatilor Feluka Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

its important you think of a better name than "pvp fest" for this to be successful.

9. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Why.... that's what it is... just like Rare Fest is a rares fest...... they don't call it RARE EXTRAVANGANNNZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

10. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I would definitely come to this event. Problem is that most of the participants are folks that can't reliably keep their pants on in a public place. So bringing a large concentration of them to one location and trying to structure events... the fallout should be very humorous to say the least. Can't wait!

#10 WootSauce, Nov 24, 2013
  11. OMG A GIANT ROCK

I don't know what all the "problems" you guys are thinking of. You mess around at this event and you're banned from event and can't participate anymore. It's in guardzone so explain how you would hassle?

12. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Can you point to one post in this thread that details anything referencing a guard zone area for the loosely proposed events? Also, how do you ban someone from a guard zone area?

#12 WootSauce, Nov 24, 2013
  13. OMG A GIANT ROCK

These are obviously going to be at ocllo..................... Pvp some you would know :(

14. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Will be there, can't wait!

15. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Says the guy that cant even farm UEV's in Tram Shame without luring and starting **** lol

16. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Arnold I've been planning to put a silent auction house together for awhile now. I actually had the house next to Nails silent auction house lined up to buy for awhile but the owner isn't doing too well irl and hasn't been on. Doing this in Felucca in a large PVP area where a guarzone is nearby would work best probably though so that the duels, events and auction can be kept together. Lets talk later when I get home. I have the perfect place for this to take place. (Blackmarsh Area) It's right smack in the middle of LNR, the R guild Teleporter and Guild House, Exploits Castle and Pugs Tower. I have the 18x18 directly off of the teleporter and the Keep beside it so HI_5 is in the area alot too. Easy access to Felucca from Luna. With the teleporter near by we may even be able to attract some Trammel players for the auction then hopefully through putting on a great and fun event convert them to enjoying the PVP side of the game like we all do. I think this could be alot of fun and even more if for one weekend every so often that everyone puts their rage for eachother aside for a great cause. Yes Varrius, Forsaken, Slipknot and all of you other clowns I am suggesting that for one weekend every so often that we hug it out.

Anyways now that I'm back puking all over the place lets get this organized. I'll get hold of you tonight. We have everything we need in place now and I'm sure that Nails can hold the auction house so that everyone is comfortable submitting their items. I'll get hold of Nails and take care of all of that later today as well. I'm on vacation for 12 days starting Wednesday so the timing of this is perfect as I'll have time to help organize.

Smoot and DJAd like this.
  17. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

I Disagree. Its direct and right to the point of what we want to accomplish.

18. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Yes, this can be done the easy way or the hard way for sure. The easy way would probably require a committee made up of leaders and or organizers from each of the main guilds working together quite often. Then at the end we can all kill eachother again.

OMG A GIANT ROCK likes this.
  19. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

20. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Mesanna doesn't reply to pvpers who have great ideas. I put something together, presented it to her, got ignored and gave up. Sorry Arnold I tried.

21. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

22. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

ive had no dealings with mesanna ive heard she likes dyes tho. why would she need to be involved in a pvp fest? all she does for raresfest is puts decoration out. the gate is nice but not really needed.

23. Multi Dwagon

Multi Dwagon Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

PvPers like pretty things too!

Smoot likes this.
  24. Kloud

Kloud Journeyman

So pvp feast never happend? : ( if not I'd like to try and do It again if Arnold is still trying to do this

25. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

Nope, A few of us reached out to Mesanna about it and never heard back from her. We have since all moved on to a free server. I've always been against free servers but the one we're on is absoluutely amazing. OSI could sure take some advice from these guys.