1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP General Chat

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RueTor, Jun 14, 2014.

1. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The original thread is here... for the serious responses.
    http://stratics.com/community/threa...-move-pvp-talk-etc-to-proper-channels.316996/

But the post above got me thinking... What some of the better general chats you have seen?

Player 1: Mahahahha! You died fast!
    Player 2: All you guys can do is gank! Duel me 1-on-1 you ^%$^&%#&.
    Player 1: Alright I see you at the farm in a minute.
    Player 2: I'll be there... No pots, no pre-cast, no fields, no aids, no pets, no mounts, no mage weapons, no potions.... (continues for some time) no summons, no curse, no disarm, no hiding, no animal forms, no necro spells...
    Player 1: %&^# you!
    Player 2: I knew you would chicken out... loser!

*some time goes by in the chat*

Player 1: Mahahahha! You died fast!

2. Zerbee

Zerbee Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Think on my server the most used phrase is "lol nice die"

3. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yep.... then followed with a "you mad bro?" ;)

Ludes likes this.
  4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I saw a kid in the neighborhood riding a bike. Maybe 10 years old with a "you mad bro" t shirt on... I was driving... and yeah. I thought about it...

5. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

KELMO! Bad Kelmo. Bad.

kelmo and Marquis de Sade 209 like this.
  6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I always liked the old days of a quick "gg" followed by a res.

But today its different lol. I keep gen chat up to sit back and laugh.

I love the...

"Go kill yourself" and
    "rage much?"

Lol some are more creative.

But yeah the duel me for gold.. BUT comments are my fav.

7. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So did I. If there weren't spawns going on, guys would be dueling on Wrong Roof. If anyone wasn't there at the time, just wait a bit & somebody would show up. I only dueled for gold once, 500k against a Necro/Mage in a Bo3. I won it 2-1 (amusingly, when I came back 2 years later, I dueled him again and couldn't kill the guy.)

Last night, I ran into a guy doing Despise, who was at the very least on two clients. One of his blues was killing Barracoon (with another protecting), and he had his Red there. I had flagged on the blue killing Barry first (and got a count later, presuming that he died to the champ), but when I focused my attention on his Red, he ran on me when he was one "Por Ort Grav" away from dying. Twice.

After the spawn was over & he popped in gen chat, the trash talk started, and he wanted to duel me for accounts. I didn't say anything in response, but seriously? Even if I were confident enough in my skills to do that (Unfortunately, in the 9 years since I dueled regularly, a lot of my skill is gone, although it's slowly coming back), I wouldn't. While my connection is 99% reliable, there's always that chance that I lock up during the duel & end up losing. Or the same could happen to him (although I'd stop if he lost conn)

I do, however, find it funny that, as rusty as I am, he was running his mouth about how much better he was. If that were the case, he wouldn't have needed to run away from me at all.

azmodanb likes this.