1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) pvp guilds..

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by MiNi MaGi, Jul 21, 2010.

1. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i xfrd over my red mystic mage and i need a guild. i wanna run with a red/faction guild. that has more mages then dexxers. if anyone can help that would be nice thanks!

2. Turles

Turles Guest

we are the only faction guild with more mages then dexers.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

turles likes the way it feels when he poos

4. I think you are the only reason why I check the boards. Do you still play on GL? You used to kill me back when XV and BC was around.

As far as Faction Mage guilds I would consider the times when you play also. On Chessy there are really only 2 faction guilds one seems to have the people on from 4-9 central and Turles guild is usually on with numbers from like 8pm-1am. With all that said Chessy has a lot of action at yew because there are a few Yew Gate guilds and 2 spawning non faction guilds.

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I don't get to play much but when I do play it is usually on Great Lakes.

I've got characters on Cats, Chessy, Pac, Baja, and Lake Superior, though I don't get on them much.

6. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

I heard the Savage Clan guild pretty much rolls everyone in Felucca.

7. Sir Achilles

Sir Achilles Guest

Miss you Lynk :link:

8. longshanks

longshanks Guest

FY has a good presence in fel but were not faction.

Achilles and Turles are correct. Uhoh runs a lot of mages. MVP does the dreadhorse all kill archer temp.

There's been some good fights this past week, particularly in despise. The more the merrier.

Welcome to Chessy.

Whats ur mystic's name by chance?

9. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Uther Pendragon.. i have some guildmates in SL i joined up with. but idk how long that will last, because they are rarely on. so im keeping my options open :)

10. That should be a fun Challenge...