1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP guilds?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_Lightning, Mar 10, 2008.

1. What pvp guilds are worth while to look into on lake Austin?

2. MuseDeDannan

MuseDeDannan Guest

Vamp & ARG

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Argh isn't around anymore [​IMG] at least on the pvp scene.

4. Is pvp dead on this shard though? or is it pretty active in general?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

:\ depends.. its not going to be hugely active like Atlantic or Pacific.. but there is pvp.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Is pvp dead on this shard though? or is it pretty active in general?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your asking if your 10 man crew can sneak off spawns, the answer is you might get 1-2 out of 50 =&gt;

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Funny i did about 10 this Am !!!!! and no raids

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Consider yourself lucky. Anytime I try to run one about 5-10 show up.

9. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

It's not true.

If you're such the avid spawner, and you're constantly getting spawns off, prove it with pictures of champs up with you in them.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I am the avid Spawner but you all dont raid champs in Ish or Tok or any of the others!!!!!! So why would you bother?
    I never said Fel Champ Spawns

11. Hehe, Tram spawns are seriously hard. We tried the dragon one not so long ago! Had loads of us there! We couldnt even damage it!!! Had to get a disco'er to do any damage. Was fun though, even if he took my fame to zero! Lmao! [​IMG]

As for fel spawns, we find that VaMp mainly play when the schools are shut! So best time in LA to pull spawns is between 9am and 3pm! Still get caught sometimes though!! Oh and always good to remember that there are other spawns than despise!!!

12. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

I honestly forgot there is even spawns in ish.

13. Kylie Kinslayer

Only reason I have ever seen to do the ones in Ilsh, Tok or ML areas were to get a group used to some of the tactics in spawn control and mass killing. Only champs worth doing are in lands with no leaves. Of course you have to contend with Vamp but hey, no risk no reward [​IMG]

*imitates they guy from the Jamacia commercials years ago*

So cooome home to Felluca mahn...

14. <blockquote><hr>

I am the avid Spawner but you all dont raid champs in Ish or Tok or any of the others!!!!!! So why would you bother?
    I never said Fel Champ Spawns

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This post made me laugh my ass off. First off, you can't be an avid "spawner" in the land of the safe and bloodless. There is a reason why you won't get PS's off Ilsh spawns - cause they are pretty worthless. The spawn is half as heavy, it takes 10 times as long, and with no risk of EVER being raided - the best case scenario is you spend an hour of your time to make a little 100k gold.

On a second note.... So by the sounds of it - Vamp is the most active pvp guild out there. Having said that - is most of the pvp on this shard huddled around a moongate? or are there decent sized field fights that can actually keep people entertained for longer then 5 minutes? :p

15. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

that depends if youre bringing people to fight us for more then 5 minutes [​IMG]

16. I wouldn't say Tram spawns are easy. Much harder monsters, yes no risk or pvp but dang try fighting para poison eles(they hurt! [​IMG] ). The rewards are pretty lame though.

17. Kylie Kinslayer

Honestly, not really any PvP hardly except for the raids at spawns. If you pop a spawn they will know bout it before you hit side 3. They usually bring about the same number of people that are at the spawn. IF you defend the first wave thats usually when they go Zerg on ya. [​IMG]

Yew gate may get busy for about an hour or so a day. By busy I mean 6-10 folks total usually.

18. OptPrime

OptPrime Guest

Gate activity depends totally on the non-vamp that show up. If people show up looking for a fight, we will show up [​IMG]