1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] pvp lesson

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by mcrowe1082, Jan 20, 2010.

1. mcrowe1082

mcrowe1082 Guest

ok so i have almost finished my bush warrior and i do a lot of humiltiy and valor champ spawns but would like to be able to hit up a fel spawn once in a while and maybe defend myself for a little while. my template when completely finished will be.

120 swords
    120 bush
    120 parry
    120 tact
    120 anat
    100 heal

i am using armor that gives me almost all 70's resist and a bonus 39 mana and using a warfork with ubws 50% hld 25 ssi 13% hci and 40 di

what i am really wondering is what should i do in the case that i get attacked by reds if i want to stand and put up a fight. what bush spells should i be using and how often should i throw in a special attack and so on.... any tips on surviving an onslaught by reds will be appreciated.

2. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

First, get a bokuto. You need 45 hci. Around 60-70 dci.
    Then get a hiryu. Bond it.
    Lastly you need a hard hitting weapon, ornate axe.

Tactics are spam lightning until you get a crit strike, then para stun him with bokuto, sick hiryu on target, switch to ornate, concussion.

The weapons should have high hit spell, and enough ssi to hit swing cap for that weapon. Happy hunting.

Keep counter-attack on.

You have about a zillion ways to heal, including pots. Use them all.