1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP mage build?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sayonara, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

Aloha
    What are viable pvp mage build novadays? Is necromage still usable?
    Some templates please...
    P.S. I was thinking about using -0 mage weapon, is it still right?^^
    Cheers

2. Nico

Nico Guest

Taming
    Lore
    Vet

You fill in the blanks...

3. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Necro mages are not the same here as they are on Prodo... you can't by-pass all of the disadvantages the template offers to reap the rewards of having the advantages it has.

There are -0 mage weapons here, yes... there is swords of prosperity, staff of magi and staff of pyros (the last one, being the easiest to get.)

I really don't suggest using the template however because it is VERY expensive to run at full potential.

120wrestling
    120eval
    120magery
    120med
    120resist

is your basic 5 skills... You can pick the 6th.

Scribe is nice (probably the best atm) for the SDI.

Parry, Focus, SS, Necro, Spellweaving, Detect Hidden, Hiding, Ninja, Alchemy, so on and so on... (I have all of those and more on soul stones, actually.)

You can do tank mage (Weapon skill + tactics) but, it is very item intensive/expensive... as well.

So really... any mage template is competitive... just go for the basics and customize it to your tastes.

Blessing a Scrappers or a great 1/3 is the norm... btw.

4. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

Do you really want it, sweetheart? +1 tamer? :p