1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP on SP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by T R U, May 13, 2013.

1. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

More to hate on! As promised. The music on these videos was made by me. Hate on that too!

Black Jesus, FrejaSP and Tjalle like this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

"This video is private."

3. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry! prolly still processing.

4. T R U

T R U Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Try it now!

5. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I know nothing about pvp, so I can't comment on that. But I enjoyed the video.

6. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for sharing the video, was a cool fight you guys had. If I posted every video of my ultimate death I'd be banned for spam.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

The music is... umm... bumpin'. Yeah.

8. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

I liked the music as well. Nice video!

9. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good stuffs

10. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

House hiding tamer FTW!

11. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I liked the fight.
    Thanks for posting.

12. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Can't believe I wasted minutes of my life to watch TWO people pvp a tamer, and then post this too boot. And gee the Casio auto play tune and beat was sooo awesome. Cannot wait for the "Drops faction Tailor while shearing sheep at Yew* I'm sure is coming. The first video "Using a mob to kill a farmer" was definitely a skill worthy showing. This video "How two people can kill one tamer in less than a hour"... basically a classic. Keep um coming... Dont want this bag of microwave popcorn to go stale.

#12 Guardian KX, May 13, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013
  13. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I got bored after 1 minute of watching you run in circles. Your music was also crap. Learn to play UO.

Mithrandir Stormcrow likes this.
  14. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

At least someone takes the time to post a video not every vid is going to be an epic pvp battle you get what comes along and your prolly a faction tamer yourself which is why your hating go farm some. More with strormcroe and when you get caught go cry then go back to prodo peace

15. Førsaken_

Førsaken_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wtf! Where is the video of luna pvp with Varrius? You even got a 120 eval out of it!#( =$TEH ***!?

16. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Hey, I heard a rumor that you've retired, and I know i haven't seen you in game in a week or so. If you're done, please give me a heads up before you sell or drop your keep. I wanna get those teleporters back ! :)

17. Viscount Goop

Viscount Goop Journeyman

Didnt watch the vid , so no comment there...for quicker pvp vids feel free to kill me anytime for a quick vid. :p

18. Mithrandir Stormcrow

That was the worst and I mean WORST so called pvp video I have ever seen. Dude thats not PVP. WTF are you in the 2nd grade, to post such GARBAGE and call it PVP? I sat back to see who would say what, all you people saying thanks, come on people this is trash. You poor souls have been cut off from the rest of the game for so long now I think you forgot How to play this game and what real pvp is. If you think thats a good PVP video something is wrong with most of you! The music was if you can call it music, atrocious. Dude get a life, stop calling these chicken double whopper with cheese tactics you employ PVP. What you do is called taking advantage.

#18 Mithrandir Stormcrow, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    Viscount Goop and Rumpy like this.
  19. Mithrandir Stormcrow

If I was Kelmo or a mod I'd remove this video before the rest of the game see's how ******** this shard has become! You all wonder why no one wants to play here, it's crap like this that chases new people away.

#19 Mithrandir Stormcrow, May 14, 2013
    Viscount Goop and Rumpy like this.
  20. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I'll try and get it to ya before the acct closes. Sorry bout that.

21. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not too many people post PvP videos on this forum anymore. He took the time to record it, post it and even included his death. Was it a really awesome guild vs guild vs guild field fight where there was a tangible reward, no. He did post something though so if nothing else it counts as good effort.

Rieley and FrejaSP like this.
  22. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

Stormcrow until you actually make a char on sp that could actually kill another playerjust shut it all you do here is farm and you couldnt pvp youself out of a wet paper bag go farm and the first sight of another player hit that hide button.

FSP!-SL likes this.
  23. Creapor

Creapor Journeyman

No reason to get all pissed off, you wasted the time to type out this long paragraph of crap and just shows the kind of person you are. You have done nothing here but lose respect and reputation in the process! Good job bro hope ya make billions selling items and maybe one day you can afford to pay your vendor fees instead of leaving it empty all the time!

Viscount Goop likes this.
  24. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Upload some videos with good pvp then! So we ignorant fools can learn the difference. Or murder some crafters... I just want to see more kills. :devil:

25. Mithrandir Stormcrow

So sorry just keeping it real, and if keeping it real means the truth hurts OH WELL get over it. Besides I'm just having an old fashioned grudge with FSP/SL. It's called role playing if you forgot, nothing serious sheesh. He did ask for the hate, lol:gee:.

I sell my items one at a time, sorry if you miss out. I make millions not billions, and as soon a i get it I put it back into the community buy spending it. I don't hord items or gold.

#25 Mithrandir Stormcrow, May 14, 2013
  26. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Wow... Tough crowd. I wonder if Tarantino got beat up like this early in his career.

27. Mithrandir Stormcrow

It's all good, nothing wrong with a little hate. They just need to realize it's all in the fun nothing serious. Remember that Gandalf Stormcrow isnt loved by all either, in fact he seems to be remembered as an unpleasnt guest everywhere he goes, LOL...

Here's proff I too can kill another player. It just happened he was SL.

[​IMG]

#27 Mithrandir Stormcrow, May 14, 2013
  28. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Agree, to me it look like all had fun, that's what matter. I miss the old days, where we had more action around in player towns and hot spots.
    They are fighting someone, who can fight back, not just killing some crafters and farmers.
    Lets see more videos of what your guys fin is PvP on SP, if you feel this one did not fit. :)

Viscount Goop likes this.
  29. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

I guess you forgot to mention you killed krunk for that while he wss afk outside destard when he thought i was there with him dont try to lie to these peeps by saying you killed him in a real fight all you do is cast an rc then hide and stealth away bro thats just sad you couldnt kill any pvper on this shard so dont act like you could. You can hold a grudge all you want and keepbthat wep locked down on your house and lie to youself that you actuallybkilled somebody ingame keep dreaming

30. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Man, if I posted videos of my fights with SL it would be 2 seconds of fighting and 5 minutes of looting their bodies. that wouldn't be very exciting at all.

31. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

A two second fight?? Really? You must be dreaming too. I wish forsaken could run you off the boards like he did ingame

32. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Awww, you need someone else to fight your battles for you. Nobody ran me off in game. In fact, I don't think we even fought. This game just gets boring. I mean seriously, you obviously have love for me and know you can't handle me Gizmo/President. I thought you were banned off Stratics btw? Or did you somehow manage to get around it? I also like how I got you banned before in game for racist language. Tsk tsk. One day you will realize there is more to life then UO. Till then, I guess keep pretending to be so hard in a video game.

33. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Are you planning on doing this anytime soon as well? Cause I mean, you're seriously just terrible.

34. Feanaro

Feanaro Journeyman

If there is more to life than uo like you say why to you keep trolling the boards? You tease kelmo for hiding in a castle never to emerge, yet you just talk trash on the boards when your not even playing. And when you did play you would dodge duels by saying you would only fight for 10 mill a duel??? I thought you said you suppose to play this game for fun? I think your just trying to act tough for people on here and ingame, why I dont know but I can tell you no one cares how good you think you are. I just keep rememing when you died in front of shame to fsp and how much you cried about it"Please go forensics my body I didnt die to any one im not in stat even!" How much does any one wanna bet that captain america comes back after evo is gone, and suddendly UO starts being interesting again

35. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

I can visit forums anytime I feel like. Lots of people still come here, even though they aren't actively playing.

I can charge 10 mil for duels, how come you would never bring the money where your mouth is? If I'm gonna duel, I will make it worth my time especially when the times I tried to duel your guild, they attempted to gank and failed.

I never went into stat on that fight. I died to mobs.

I'll come back if and when I feel like it. Word on the street is EVO is barely even playing Siege and haven't been on for weeks. The entire time I was on clearing out my keep of stuff and making a crapton of gold, I never saw a single EVO person login to Siege. Last time I logged in, Minax owns all towns as well. So I guess this part plays no variable role in your story time.

Any more questions chump? If you have more, please use grammar, proper spelling, and sentence structure. Thanks.

36. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Oh and if you want to find me, I play LoL a few times a week. Its much more exciting and 24/7 PvP :)

37. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That's mostly what i've moved on to as well :D Feel free to add "Raptor851" on the NA servers

also, can't believe i didnt notice this episode before today when i was putting my own pictures up http://uothief.com/tales/ep0345.html
    I was on origin back right after it opened as well, and much like you, generally targeting BTH, lol . Spent quite a bit of time on BTH island myself as well, generally after somone in the alliance saw them going to star room so we could cut them off and take the scrolls (My characters were all in the alliance vs BTH a few guilds had formed, had a warrior in each of VII and KORH, my other characters kinda on their own but allied. I have very fond memories of the elaborate ganks and MASSIVE guild wars that took place there, or outside our guild castle, not as great as the pre-aos days but the population was still large enough for it. That little island was such a freaking warzone when you had like 30 people battling on it, lol. It's a shame newer UO players will simply NEVER witness guild wars as they used to be...as much as I hated BTH i do miss fighting , killing, and robbing them blind.

38. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

No kiddin! Thats some funny stuff about Origin. I forgot they asked if they could upload those pics, thanks for the link. The times on Origin were crazy with it just opening and everyone fighting to build characters and gain wealth... Those were some good times. . I will add ya to LoL, can whoop some butt sometime!

39. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

40. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

League of Legends

41. Mithrandir Stormcrow

Don't act like we weren't fighting u guys. My friend and I killed him when he popped up. A targets a target. You idioits kill farmers and GIL, so STFU.

Rumpy likes this.
  42. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I don't see the problem in killing farmers, crafters, GIL or other blue guilds. What matter is way it is done. a rez, a little RP, not to heavy looting, a little chat about the fight, a chance for the victim to try to fight back, is all factores, that can increase the fun factor for the victim.

Also the victim can help getting the best out of being killed. Running back and loot before the killer is done, trash talk the killer or crying sure not help.

This is Siege, not a place where playes can expect to be safe if a crafter or farmer unless new to the shard with a NEW2 tag over their head and even then, they are not always safe.

43. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

its a good thing its family day! rofl!

44. FrejaSP

Not sure what you mean with that, but Siege can be like a big family

#44 FrejaSP, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013