1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP--So which Templates are driving the price of Splintering Weps so high?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've honestly hardly been playing UO for 9+ months, but I have just enough to be curious about the state of PvP atm. I actually went to Shame the other day and pulled a cutlass with 25% splintering & the few people I talked to were offering some crazy $$$ for it. So my question is WHAT temps are people running these days that makes Splintering worth so much?

I'd guess Any Melee temp would benefit hugely from Splintering but I was thinking your typically Death Strike Ninja Melee Build bc focus attack could potentially double up your change at a splinter proc.... Though I think a nice disarm archer build that pulled off a disarm coupled with a random splinter proc could be more nasty. IF you landed that disarm + splinter then switch to AI or even Double strike pwnage... Anyway someone that PvP's clue me in!

THX.

2. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

Melee templates.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.