1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP Templates. Sonoma Tuned.

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Sir Scott, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As i am always intersted In PVP,And in a hope to bring more players to sonoma, i would like to see the following from folks if you would:
    Please Post What You Belive, Would be the Best PVP Template "For Sonoma".

This is for Sonoma PVP. Please Only Post as the Example Shows Please.
    Please avoid Guild References and Such to avoid locks.

Example:
    Mage
    120 Mage
    120 EI
    120 Spell Resist
    120 Med
    100 Inscribe
    100 Alch
    20 Hide
    (Perhas a small reason why.) Mage rocks, they are the best {hears why....} Enter Reasons here.
    Like So....
    Thank you for reading and responding to my message and i hope we start to see some interesting templates for folks to try on sonoma.
    Perhaps this will help to enhance the PVP experience.
    May the best Template Win! lol

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You will never get the great templates posted on here. Alot of PvPers who come up with there own templates tend to not want to share. They want to keep it secret for as long as they can. Keep it to where they have the advantage.

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, i am not looking for your secret Super Champ Spawn/Master duelist suit hehe.
    Just looking for same basic ones that might encourage folks to come to sonoma and
    offer a good fight for some of these folks that have been around a while and have learned all there is to know about the known guilds..
    Just something to help the population grow. Perhaps. Always trying....

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sir Scott, glad to see that you are interested in PVP. My advice to you is play the char that your most comfortable playing. Almost anyone of these PVPers could hand over their PVP mage to you and if your not accustom to playing a mage then no matter who you fight you will loose, and a PVM mage is a lot different than a PVP mage. A lot of these PVP mages and necros have spent a lot of time and money working on getting the right suit, then working to get the timing down on casting spells. For some people, that isn't their cup of tea. I for one am more comfortable playing a fencer or archer since that were the chars I played when I started this game.

Someone once told me that any template in UO can be beat, it just takes time to figure out and create a char that best counters their moves.

5. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Thank you TMI for that SCAM template... it made laugh for awhile. =)

6. TrustMeInc

TrustMeInc Guest

Sonoma Tuned
    =0)

7. noxyoursox

noxyoursox Guest

Make a tamer and join cop...u would fit right in!

8. bosskram

bosskram Guest

I'm trying to get into the pvp relm so here is what i came up with
    magery
    posioning
    fencing
    med
    eval int
    tactics
    focus
    I don't know if it will do any good but i'll try it any suggestion would be appriciated.....

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Drop focus. Maybe add in resist or parry in its place. Prob parry considering the amount of archers :p