1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) PVP Tournament

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Esherick, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Esherick

Esherick Guest

Hi all,

With some help I've built an arena home and I'm gauging interest in a PVP tournament.

I would like to have 2 stages:
    1) Mage vs. Mage
    2) Dexxer vs. Dexxer

It would be a buy-in tournament, with the top 2 duelists in each stage receiving the total pot.
    First Place winners will receive an additional 2 million gold from me.
    If the event is successful, I'll have more tournaments and increase the buy-in for bigger pots.

The home is an 18x18 plot on Ice Island in Felucca.
    The dueling area is 6x11, centered between two large spectator areas.

Rules will be determined if enough people wish to participate.
    Date and time would be on a weekend, probably a Sunday. I'm thinking 2 weeks from today, Feb. 26.

For anyone that is interested, reply here or PM me. Spread the word!
    There's plenty of trash talking in General chat, let's see who will step up!
  2. Esherick

Esherick Guest

3. Esherick

Esherick Guest

Thanks! It's not original but it works.
    Yeah I just want to bring back that old school tournament feel. I used to have them on the roof of my old large tower back in the day. It would be fun to recreate that.
    I've got a little feedback in game but still need more people for both stages. I'll be sure to let you know if it picks up.
  4. Turles

Turles Guest

if u end up having it at night ill turn my account back on an enter
  5. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Oct 13, 2009
    You should turn your account back on and enter the game, and bring your friends of course. Lots of play at nights. Another side to the faction riots couldn't help at all.

BTW, I know I'm second rate at best in PvP and don't try to display it at tournements. Call me weak, I probably am.
  6. Turles

Turles Guest

cant play late nights anymore ive moved an have a different job sadly
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!