1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvP video

Discussion in 'UHall' started by chad, Mar 1, 2012.

1. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't play much at all anymore, but the following are a few clips of PvP from a couple months ago. I just put them together the other night. I thought some of you might be interested. All fights are me solo or with one other person.
    [YOUTUBE]fo_KueoxcWs[/YOUTUBE]

2. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty neat video. Are you useing blackrock at all? I dont pvp or use mage skills but that latge fire bombs I see going I havent that spell before?

3. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Chad you're a beast.

From UOguide.com, it's a potion only faction players can use, to be honest, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone use it.

Supernova Potions - 100 silver - On use, creates a ring of fire around the player that inflicts fire damage to enemy targets within a 5 tile radius. The closer the enemy, the higher the damage will be. Damage is increased based on player’s Alchemy skill and Enhance Potions item property. There is a 2 minute cool down between uses.