1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP Warrior, Trying to get the facts from experienced people..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

For the most part I just need to see some templates people use for PVP.

What I'm shooting for is the following,

120 Anatomy
    120 Swords
    100 Parry
    100 Healing
    100 Resist
    100 Tactics
    80 Chivalry

Now the reason for this is because I do some champ spawns and PVM with the same char/

but I also have an old pure warrior that I would like to change over and do some straight PVP with..

Is parry good to have?

What could I do to have a good chance againts mages and warriors

2. If you wanna use that exact templet, Id change the skill levels up like this:

120 Swords
    120 Tactics
    120 Resist
    100 Parry
    90 Healing
    90 Anatomy
    80 Chiv

Your mana will still be an issue, maybe human 20/20 will be enough if you dont use Chiv spells much

3. Guest

Guest Guest

With no Focus, your Stamina and Mana are gonna be a problem. If you try to rely on Divine Fury to keep Stamina up, then your Mana will be a huge problem.

4. with no "extra" help... it will be very hard to keep up and prolly you cant kill anyone unless you are an archer.

that is what I have been learning while fighting on catskills gate and field wars...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

As I have just explained in a new topic, having 45% Hit Chance Increase is as vital as any skill you are choosing.

6. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

For the most part I just need to see some templates people use for PVP.

What I'm shooting for is the following,

120 Anatomy
    120 Swords
    100 Parry
    100 Healing
    100 Resist
    100 Tactics
    80 Chivalry

Now the reason for this is because I do some champ spawns and PVM with the same char/

but I also have an old pure warrior that I would like to change over and do some straight PVP with..

Is parry good to have?

What could I do to have a good chance againts mages and warriors

[/ QUOTE ]

I would take the recommendation to drop chiv and get the bushido. Lightning strike with maxed out HCI and HLD is very effective, especially if you toss in an armor ignore every now and then. Plus evade is nice to have.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I like mace!

8. Exzordor_TnT

Exzordor_TnT Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What could I do to have a good chance againts mages

[/ QUOTE ]

mages for the win!!!!