1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP - who is the best?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Riverhorse, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Riverhorse

Riverhorse Guest

No, don't look at me. But who really is the best pvper on siege (I am taking it for granted that means best in UO)?
    I would strongly urge that there be a contest to determine the best. No pets. No outside interference. Just straight 1 on 1 pvp (double elim) to determine the absolute best. Maybe our Event Moderator could be persuaded to provide a trophy. This couild become an annual event and possibly attract new people to siege (for the event, as spectators and participants).
    Bruin, mayhaps you would want this for your siege anniversery events.

2. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i am hands down everyone else is way beneath me

4. yuckmouth

yuckmouth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Agree... Forsaken... i seen 5 mixed good pvpers try to jump him when he was spanking someone else. He recovered and proceed to wipe the floor with all 5 ...plus the one he was spanking.. Props to sakie! :thumbsup:

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Id have to say Shalimar of New > Forsaken

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Forsaken.

7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

forsaken would be my vote

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

On this shard/forum, who isnt?

9. Orbi

Orbi Guest

forsaken nym me tell XD

10. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Forsaken is the best I have faced.

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

should I say the one who killed me in 1 sec or the one who killed me in 3 secs? Tough call for non-fighter to distinguish.

best killer of me was energy vortex.

12. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I agree Forsaken, but I can tell you who dies the best errr the most....... ME!:dunce:

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I think Palvarik was the most awesome pvper eva !

14. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

HaHa- you are the best at ICQ "Link" PVP. I don't know anyone else who caused so many grown men to cry and throw up! :lol:

15. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper

Forsaken!!!!!!

16. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah I would say forsaken is among the best ... although I also like righty and speedy.... and also azrak is pretty good as well as krunk

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Wow.. I come home looking for some chill time *aka some board drama or something after a long days work (more like driving, f traffic) and I see this!

I'm still around btw, although the guild is mad at me for not playing Siege right now. Got tired of forcing the issue of no one wanting to Faction PvP anymore on SP. Which is fine, but I found it else where on a "free" server that Crunch plays. Don't be fooled though, I barely play there these days due to work-work-work.

18. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Super chicken....

19. HaHa

HaHa Guest

God such great memories lol.

20. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

*rolls eyes* Forsaken definitely has the biggest mouth (and when I see him I'm gonna shut it for him) but he is hardly the best pvper, that is just plain out ridiculous.

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You should go out for stand up comedy because you tell some funny ass jokes :thumbsup:

22. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I remember being on Speedy and killing you with a corpse, omen, fs PS combo. Forsaken is the best I have seen on SP, with Speedy close behind, with me on his coat tails, and Kage right around there. You don't rank in the top 10. There are very few I would be able to take to a prodo shard and see do well, and those 3 aforementioned could.

23. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

Forsaken is one of the best but i really would like to see you 1v1 my brother TK he is another one of the great mages hes just new to the shard {when he is running at normal speed, hes got the crappiest internet connnection it varies from day to day}

24. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

lol

25. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah you guys said the same thing about Arden being the best and when I caught up with him he had to run back to his boys to get them to throw him some heals. Im not saying im the best or anything close to it but when Tolli is on his game he can go toe to toe with anyone on siege. Thats real.

26. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Spare me Kage, you had your run in with Cheapsuit and nobody was around but me and you and I was very disapointed in your actions. :(

27. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I think siege is much too competitive to say any one person is the best, but I will say that out of all the people I have faught against, Ru is probably the most creative pvper on siege, not saying he's the best but just that he makes good adjustments during a fight.

28. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

i agree with you that is why i worded it one of the best there are alot of good pvp'ers
    and i do agree with you RU was always a good fight, thats another one i havent seen on for a long time

29. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure you was disappointed. Because I drank a cure pot laughed at your death strike then casted curse and you ran an smoke bombed :dunce:

30. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I used to never chug, up until SE I never had to. But with how fast paced PvP is now, people who scoff are chugging are idiots. And BR you are ok, but from what I saw you're not better than Forsaken.

31. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Ok I will go out on a limb and say Forsaken is good (that took everything in me to say) but the only reason everyone think he's one of the best is because he is one of the best equipped. Yes he is very hard to hit and no one in their right mind is gonna just sit there while he fiddles his thumbs while casting all 64 spells on them while hitting him only 1 out of 30 tries. Heck anyone is good under those conditions.

And as far as Blackrain goes... im actually laughing irl!

32. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Your logic is flawed because this is now an item based game.

Best item generally means best PvPer. I have seen guys who were just awful, equipped with 2-3bil suits on production shard, boasting all 70s, 40lmc, 100lrc, 12mr, SDI capped, bokutos with SC lightning SSI HLD, 40 stam inc etc. These guys became good over night because they could inflict damage nonstop

33. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:heart::heart:

34. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I agree with you but my version of a good pvper is someone who could be at a disadvantage and redlined a few times and manage to change his/her tactics during a fight and somehow come away with the win.

35. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Who did I say was the best PvPer on Siege?

36. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I killed a miner once.

37. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I was once told that I am a "beast", due to 5+ people not being able to kill me one night at Wrong Arena/Roof. The so-called planned, "even" fight wasn't quite even if you know what I mean. Needless to say, it's all about items, template, skill.

You can have all the items and gimpest template in the world, it still requires skill to play it well. Same goes for a Stealth Tamer even, BUT, if that stealth tamer is decked out in; 18 HPR, 70 DCI, 150 HP, 50 EP, etc, etc...I'd think almost anyone should be able to do well on that. All Kill + smokebomb can't be that hard?

Moral? You suck, I win.

That is all.

:danceb:

38. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah i have a few war/fish stories of my own.. I can kill 5 cooks with skillets too!

39. no tamers?

I understand that tamers are considered an unskilled class, and that pets are overpowered.

but wouldnt the title of best pvper require the ability to survive/defeat tamers as well.

tamers are people too, and you need to kill all the people to be the best...