1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pvp

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MikeD, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeD

MikeD Guest

by the way Vannesa, in the last thread you said you wanted me to take that out ingame, did you get a second account with a pvper??? if so, name the place to meet im down??

(cause im not gonna do detecting to hunt down a thief)

2. MikeD

MikeD Guest

thats what i thought....

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

You know, you really are pathetic...

4. MikeD

MikeD Guest

thats nice, i dont care, plz talk to someone who does, and stop getting in other peoples bus, unless your vannessa on a diff name, im simply stating id love to pvp her, if thats pathetic, then w/e, franky i dont think you have a clue what your talking about your just trying to start crap with me cause 2 thiefs did, go for it, im not responding anymore anyway

5. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I think this part describes you perfectly.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Just a quick word of advice.

Thieves do "PvP". They are players who steal from other players and try to get away with their new found shinies, thus PvP...la

7. MikeD

MikeD Guest

yea i dont have a clue, i want to pvp someone who called me out, but wait what am i doing, i dont have a clue that i called someone out, plz inform me oh great one, and by the way, whats your name ingame poof,

and yes rico i agree now after that last thread, but im just saying for real pvp, im always down, just pm me

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

If I tried explaining it your head might explode. As for in-game names, Callandoar (red pure mage or necro mage depending on my mood), Black Magick ( red thief currently inactive), and the final one on my friends account has yet to be given life.

9. MikeD

MikeD Guest

( i hope you caught my sarcastic attitude in the last message, i wasnt being serious)
    well i say we pvp rather than hate on each other, last time i checked this is a dieing shard, ive already got 2 enemys wasnt planning on a 3rd, but keep insulting me, and mabey that will be

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Rivals on Siege are a good thing. It will keep you on your toes when out in the field...la

11. MikeD

MikeD Guest

to me, everyone is a rival, im talking about personal hate, if i see someone i attack unless they are new

and thats a big "if i see someone"

12. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Hate on me all you want, I really don't care. lol Its not like you'll ever beat me in a 1 on 1 anyway... except maybe my thief, but still a maybe. ^^

13. MikeD

MikeD Guest

kk, we shall see punk,

by the way i think you need to get over your TPS

14. MikeD

MikeD Guest

really TPS, you dont go out much do you??? nvm im not gonna step down to your level, hate on me all you want, i really dont care what 1 person thinks, just more diaper **** in the wind, il see you on the battlefield

15. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

You gotta be king edward...

16. MikeD

MikeD Guest

hahaha

17. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Well it can't be one of the two TPS's I know, third person shooter and three pointer, maybe you don't get out enough?

18. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Seriously Mike, chill out. The more I read your posts, the more arrogant you sound. You want others to stay out of your business? Then use private messages. These threads are open for all to post, whether or not you like it.

Or, to make this even simpler, just attack her next time you see her and quite griping about.

19. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

20. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oki, I looked in the dreaded urban dictionary, and if you're implying the meaning I think you are this conversation is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.