1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pyros Staff 100k OBO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rykus, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Rykus

Rykus Guest

For those who don't have a few hundred stashed away already.

It would appear that a 'certain guild' didn't corner the market on these like they thought (and said) they would when this began. Better luck next time.. hehe

2. skah!!!!!

lat have meeb precious!!!!

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What is it?

4. Rykus

Rykus Guest

What is what? The Staff of Pyros?

Undead Slayer
    Mage Weapon -0
    Spell Channeling
    Faster Casting 1
    Damage Inc. 30%
    Fire Dmg 100%

5. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

It's a new artifact mage weapon with no mage penalty, SC, FC1, 30 DI, and 100% fire damage. You get one when you kill a light demon in Magincia.

Welcome back Spree!

6. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'll buy it if it isnt sold.

7. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Wow, why not just sit on these things until they're actually worth something?

8. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Actually, I don't expect many to buy, even at 100k. I am really just making fun of Puffy and his arrogance for thinking KOC would prevent everyone else from getting these things. While I'm on the topic, I have been completely underwhelmed by this supposedly great guild's presence. Mr. Sly managed to get me twice, once when I had lost con and I came back dead and dry looted and another time when A void demon had me almost dead as it was. I will give him kudos for his many efforts though. Definitely the most persistent PK during this invasion.

9. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Spree, I'm happy to give you one. Let me know when you're around and I'll bring it to you.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

huh? when did i ever post or say that? im clueless to what your saying.

11. Rykus

Rykus Guest

Oh?

What's this?

<blockquote><hr>

theyll be on my vendor in yew named staff of pyros, its feyres vendor shop. if its to rich forur blood dont buy.

the event is goign to be alot harder to get them, 2 guilds will be hording im sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or were you inferring that maybe one of those 2 guilds wasn't KOC?

12. quotes FTW

hey rykus I may be interested in one those as ghaz seems to have misplaced mine...or at least I can't seem to find it in his keep... he needs to organize it like I do my keep...

13. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

i dont know we didnt really sit there and kill the spawn, i believe we pk'd and if u didnt notice i said im sure they will be. it wasnt a garauntee

im glad that the post stood out in ur mind that much though... and it sure isfunny you "seem" to get so upset when u die to someone in koc.

it is a game and its meant to be played for fun, try it sometime [​IMG]

14. Rykus

Rykus Guest

heh, whatever. It's still fun to give you hell about it. We all know how much crap you talk, just fun to give you some back. [​IMG]

Mo, you and Ghaz are both welcome to them as well. I have maybe 20 of them, really only need a couple. Lemme know where/when you want to meet.

*edit* - It seems you edited while I was writing this. You don't even know who my chars are there, certainly not all that I've used anyway, and KOC has only killed me a couple times, none of whom were killed by you. I am absolutely playing to have fun there. Mr. Sly has made things quite entertaining for me and I'm sure many others. So I've lost a few suits of armor and some regs, I've gained some sweet decor and a very nice upgrade to my staff of power.

If you can't take it (ppl giving you crap), you should seriously re-consider dishing it out.

[​IMG]

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

OH YES BC I COME HERE AND POST ALL THE TIME [​IMG] NA NOT REALLY SINCE MY RETURN TO UO I HAVNT POSTED ANYTHING TO ANYONE, WHO HASNT CALLED ME OUT :p ITS OK THO

16. Thanks for carrying lots of artys,was fun stealing in that spawn pretty hard with the lag and strangle on to get out alive. lol [​IMG]

17. Rykus

Rykus Guest

hehe, that wasn't me. I don't think you've gotten anything beyond GM armor from me. If anything, I might have been wearing an arty I picked up. Someone else perhaps?

You've certainly made it exciting at times though.