1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

QotW #31: PvE->PvP Xfers: Good, Bad, Ugly?

Discussion in 'Question of the Week' started by Lag, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Lag

Lag Guest

We all know Blizzard opened up PvE to PvP transfers...a lot of PvPers have been complaining, due to various reasons including the whole "xfer over and gank" argument. Do you think it was smart of Blizzard to open up these transfers?
  2. autarctic

autarctic Guest

Smart for blizzard Yes they will be making more money. Is it good as a whole? I think it is some people rolled on a PVE realm and learned later that their friends were on a PVP realm. I know they can reroll it isn't hard but still not everyone wants to. But I see it from a PVP realm guys (me I have only rolled on a PVP realm so i am one) and i hate to think of all the easy times they had leveling and come onto my realm. but hey i can gank them from 700-80 atleast =P
  3. Dad

Dad Guest

When I started with WoW, I rolled identical characters - one in a PvP realm and the other in a PvE realm. I found the PvP realm more exciting, however when playing restfully - say, while watching a basketball game - the PvE realm worked better. I don't see any problem with Blizzard allowing transfers from PvE to PvP. I was able to level in both types of realm without much difficulty.