1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

qty of ingredients..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SixUnder, Nov 29, 2009.

1. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 16, 2001
    for those of you who have trained imbuing allready...

how many resources am i gonna need from 50 to 120?

such as..
    how many magical residue? citrines, ambers, ingots, leather? etc..

just want to get a general idea before i begin...
  2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    let me see. from 0 to 120 i went through 120k in oak boards.. i had some left..
    i used up about 2.5m in gems.. i bought them from the gypsies, so i only paid minimum amount for them...
    not many ingots, maybe 20k

i bought only citrines and ambers.
    imbued only luck, rpd and lrc.
  3. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Jul 12, 2004
    A lot will depend on if your training on Human or Gargoyle. It will also depend on how fast you move to imbuing 3 properties or if you just follow the guide that is posted to reduce the number of clicks you make.

For me, I trained on a human to 115 then the last 5 to 120 on my Gargoyle. I think it was right around 114k Oak. I can't give you a $'s on the gems as I bought a lot of gems while I was there that I would use in the furure. I think I went thru about 35k citrine and 15k amber.

The amount of gems used will also depend on what you imbue and in what order. I know that isn't much of a help, but when I was buying gems I bought:

55k Citrine, 25k Amber and 3k of all the other gems just to have in stock.

I didn't use any leather as I started with Daggers. Ingot use was around 20k or so (not sure as I had plenty of iron in stock)