1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quantum of Werewolf

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hoffs, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The next Werewolf! event will be held at The Tortured Elf tavern in Gilfane on Friday, 14th November at 8pm Eastern. All are welcome to attend and no game skills or equipment are required. Last time out the villagers finally managed a victory. Can they make it two in a row?

For those who have not attended previously, the rules, such that there are, can be found on the Gilfane web site. But don't worry too much if you don't really understand them, you will pick it up very quickly at the event itself. The various roles to be used on the night will depend upon the numbers present. I urge anyone thinking of attending to have ICQ available during the event and to add me on 193-165-018. If you are using the KR client then ICQ is mandatory.

It will not be possible for people to join in once we have started, so please arrive promptly.

Gilfane town is located on the continent south of Luna and The Tortured Elf is to be found opposite "Hanse's Hostel" near the tunnel that leads toward Umbra (see map). I hope to see you there.

PS. ICQ is absolutely vital for Werewolf. We always waste time at the start of each event getting people to add me on it, so if you are coming and have ICQ then please add me beforehand.

2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Can't say I understand this one, but I am excited to come!

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

4. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

I will try very hard to attend, but I've got the family visiting. *shudders*

You gotta admit, it won't be the same without me though!

*giggles*

5. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You mean no free elven lap dances this time?

6. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

dang, then count me out, then...

actually, I missed the last Werewolf, so am hoping to get to this one! woohoo!

7. Hoffs

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Indeed. How will the villagers cope without Sherlock Ali to unmask the werewolves?

8. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I probably won't be able to make it this time since I think hubby has to work and Baby Pickaxe is usually still awake at that time. *sighs* Oh well. Go villagers!! Go for two in a row!

9. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I will do my best to make it. A good time will be had by all. :)

10. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Ummm....excuse me, but how many times did I tell you numbskulls it was SARA before they finally picked her off?!?!?!

*giggles*

11. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

bah I just remembered we have dinner theatre tickets for tomorrow night. *disaapointed*

12. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

Bah I will be der just tu watch da oomies get klomped!!!

13. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

14. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

1 hour to Werewolf. If you've never played, come on out!

15. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

sick headache kept me home tonight, but at least I feel weel enough to se what this is all about! yay!

16. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ten minute warning! Come one come all!

17. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Great fun! Thanks Hoffs!

18. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

Thanks, Hoffs! Had a great time!

And AEowyn: Bob says Hello.

19. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

20. Hoffs

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

We only had one werewolf this time. On the initial run, Skyler was the wolf and K'torr the seer. K'torr found out on the first night who the werewolf was although he could not be certain he was the only wolf because of other roles we were using. However, Skyler was something like the third person accused on the first day and was voted guilty, which ended it all very quickly. So it was total defeat for Skyler and total victory for everyone else.

We then had another go. This time Azrak was the werewolf and he proceeded to kill off Sara Dale, Erskine, Tal-san-su and Chum Bucket. Killing Erskine was quite timely because he was the seer and had picked Azrak that same night. The villagers burned AEowyn and Luka but didn't help themselves by letting one night go by without executing anyone. In the end we were left with Azrak, Ian James and Skyler. Ian was executed which left Azrak to kill off Skyler on the final night. However, Skyler was actually The Cursed which meant he turned into a werewolf himself and ended up victorious too. So this time it was total victory for Azrak and Skyler and total defeat for the others. I am somewhat surprised that Azrak was not accused more often. As I recall he sat there and said nothing the whole time except on the one occasion when he was accused.