1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quatir here , re-re-re-re-regiostered Blaaaah

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rafkor, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Rafkor

Rafkor Guest

Hi there again guys , i rejoined with my char Rafkor since i heard rot was gonna get a change and found out my house has decayed * go find out *
    I left once for a year and house stayed there then leave for 3 months to find out it i lost my soulstones :(

if anyone found some soulstone on a 15x 16 loaded with crappy rubbles in between yew gate and SL base with anatomy and archery on them id very much like to have them back since i freaking hate having to train skills for the 50th time in this game.

Other than that hows everyone doing?

2. Nico

Nico Guest

***ADVICE TO ALL SP***

PUT YOUR SOULSTONES IN YOUR BANK BOX IF YOU PLAN ON COMING BACK...

3. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Post where the house was and possibly the size or what it looked like. Lots of people frequent IDOCs and keep soulstones for folks.

4. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is like the 3rd time this month I heard people saying this exact same thing. House decayed lost soul stones, anyone have them. I mean common guys when your account is inactive for so long your house goes Idoc, Meaning lots of free loot. Its just how it works.