1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

QUE guild

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent_DTR, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

So whats their deal Im in town nothing on me you proceed to gank me and reskill me then chase me to my home where Boba Fett says "RUN ***** I ****ing hate you" Now I haven't played in over 5 years I don't remember anyone by that name so... who are these guys why does he "****ing hate me" LOL ? Cause last time I checked even enemies treated eachother with a little respect.

2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Which guild are you in? Or...? Are you in Factions?

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

I was guildless I just formed my own guild like 10 mins ago U*L Unholy Legion So I see no reason for the hate. They are the same guild that kept attacking my tamers White Wyrm for no reason the other day so Im starting to believe they are simply assholes.

4. Albertus

Albertus Guest

:drama:

5. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

They may be. Don't take it personal its just the way they like to play. Remember on siege pkers are a big reality. I got pkied about 10 times total yesterday and sometimes they take things and sometimes they give you gear. Just roll with it as a part of the game. Or get good skills and sweet vengence baby. The choice is yours.

6. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

Don't get me wrong I really don't care I just didn't understand the " I Fing hate you" comment I have played here a long time I know the deal. I just found it odd that he would say that.

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, god so many memories of running people like this off of Seige.

8. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Think of it this way Silent, this is how I treat their entire guild most of the day every day. Only they are not naked. So if your the little fish and they are the big fish that makes me Mr Gordon and it is time to make some fish fillets.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Dont sweat it...They really have no skill...
    Once you get gear and start rolling with it again, you will beat em like the little kids they are...there not real good at the game....just be patient...they are only good against naked people and new people...:loser:

10. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

Was this directed at me?

11. Albertus

Albertus Guest

This is correct. Silent, don't take it personal. We kill reds on sight. The "I Hate you" part is just to make it fun and put some roll-play in the game. We don't hate anyone. Actually most players here are very cool. But it's just like gmcbroom said.

Remember, Ultima Online = Game. That is all it is. (that goes double for you Elmer) You take this game way to seriously and we love you for it. You love to talk crap about us just because we kill you every time we see you. "If you can't handle been a red, then don't be one" Don't make me post the screenshots on Bucs Den. You talk a lot and then ran like a girl and inved yourself after my dragon ate your Cu. But is all good. I still love ya! :thumbsup:

I personally don't mind getting pked. This is Siege and this is the best game/server there is. Today we kill you, tomorrow we make jokes. It's all part of having a great time in UO. So again...don't take it personal. Some of us like to get into character once in a while to spice things up. That's all. UO in my opinion is the best MMO there is. And I'm not talking about graphics but, game play. No other MMO offers what UO has.

Silent, we don't hate you but we will attack you on sight. Welcome to Siege. You will love this server regardless of how many times you get killed.

See you all in the field of battle. :gun:

- Albertus Maximus - QUE?

12. I have to agree with albertus that this is a game and those are just words never take anything personal uo is the best mmo and siege is the best server. Although I disagree with the I hate you being rp. Either way to each his own and welcome back to siege

13. Chevy Aveo

Chevy Aveo Guest

Hi!! im Boba Fett.... DUDE thanks for the HUGE LOL!! when i saw this thread... i dont hate you man... relax... will this help u sleep at night? I just to that cuz sometimes the player comes out to trash talk back. and WHAM!! i kill them... it just dint work with you.. relax... hehehe. Some people call me an ass. Im just addicted to pvp thats all... AND IF U DONT WANA GET LOOTED GO TO A PRODO SERCER kthx. Bye

14. Silent_DTR

Silent_DTR Guest

I don't care about being looted where do you even see that. I just asked why you said "I hate you" I just never seen someone RP that way. I thought maybe you knew me from before or something thats the only reason I even posted I tried to ask you in game but you ran off. Now that I know its all good "I hate you too" :p

15. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where can I find a prodo sercer?

16. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

These guys are a joke, they NPK on blues and only attack newbies.

If you love pvp so much join a faction or accept a war invite...

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Let me clear something up for you sweety....the only encounter Ive had with you guys is when I get the red of mine ressed and go grab one bandaid and get a healing gain...I borrowed that account from someone and I racked up some murder counts on it...so...I want to give it back to him free an clear...So when I get on to get a gain then back to burning off counts is when you guys seem to res kill over and over and over and over...if you do it once for justice or something that I understand...but to just waist a persons time just to do it....

My wife told me she had an ancounter with you guys playing my tammer account...she told me she killed your dragon like fourteen times and you ran for the hills... finally you had to gank her with somoene else.....she is the worst pvper on the shard...so im impressed you got her once outta fourteen..... with that character having no fighting skills at all.....LMAO

Way to go Champ!!! you got skills.....lol:loser:

18. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I dunno about that...

19. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Thanks Husband Dear, now anyone who was leaving me alone to farm with blue Elmer thinking it was you now knows its me and will now attack me, way to go. I can't believe Albertus you wouldn't go grey on me, I was flagging on you're dragon, and you got into form and ran off. You got my dog once in Buc's congratulations. I was so excited tho I never get loot and when I got you both at the same time you should've heard me in vent, everyone thought I was kidding. I never kill anyone, thanks for the fun. :danceb::danceb:

20. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

My war declaration is still pending foe QUE. Please accept war with GB!!!!

21. archite666

archite666 Guest

Wow good kill M, pretty sure that makes these QUE guys the worse pvpers on the shard lol.

Seriously I'm not even guilded with daleth anymore and if she owned you.... Well lets just say I know who to look for if my wife ever wants to pvp lol.

22. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

23. Daleth

Daleth Guest

*snickers* thanks Cash I feel the love buddy!! lol

24. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ya gotta be red to be a pker. Blue dudes that hug guards and wait for greys or reds dumb enough to fight in GZ are notos.

To answer the o.p's question; they are just pre-pubesecent polesmokers who attempt to make a nuisance of theirselves. Not very dangerous really.

25. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Says the guy who's guild refuses to join factions or accept a war invite.

:bored:

26. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I am a noto-pk.

The apprentices in my trade may qualify for what you describe, but a noto-pk is much more than that.

Grey, Red or Orange... you are prey. Even blue on occasion if you push your luck...

IMHO, it's the hardest class of PK to play because it requires discipline.

and a PK = Player Killer. Just being red, doesn't make you one...

27. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

meh all u need to do is turn red and anybody and everybody is prey

28. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought you quit???

29. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Theres no way that a noto pk is harder to play than a murderer, I know you've never played one so you might not be able to speak from experience but I know that Ive played both and hands down a red chars is 100x harder to play than a blue one....

30. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

How do you figure? You can't just kill indiscriminantly as a noto. You have to voluntarily restrict yourself on what you can and can't do. Even then, a lot of what you can do depends on your opponent... even if you flag for example, it's completely up to the other person whether or not to even attack you. And if they don't... then what? A red doesn't have that problem. On top of that, if your team-mate is getting ganked, you are limited in what you can do to help them... just to name a couple examples off the top of my head.

Guilds like KSS are 'red' because it's easier to be... even if they aren't the traditional 'murderers.'

The only way being a red was the hardest class was when there was... statloss and when reds couldn't enter guardzones w/o getting whacked.

And that's not nor has it ever been the case for siege.

31. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Cmon Puffy, is this the best you can come up with......Really?

Macroing off counts is playing?.....Really Puffy....Just Really!

LMAO:thumbsup:

32. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, no I apologise, I shoulda quoted the original poster where he was talking about the guy being a jerk.

33. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you are blue you can use guards if you bite off more than you can chew. I, also, have played both types and I take alot more heat as a red. You have less run/hide/disengage options as a red. I assume the KSS you speak of went red for the same reason I did in the early days;there were more blues who needed killing on a regular basis than reds. I rarely pked (or murdered if you prefer) even when I was in a pk guild. Most of my kills were from rival reds, oranges, or blues who tryed to noto me; when I was playing the "good guy" I generally was still red because I liked being able to kill who I thought needed killing when i thought the killing needed to be done. My job was to blast the blue banners into oblivion so we could bum rush a house and kill rival reds hiding inside. House-fighting was so much more fun in those days.

34. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

1. your examples are flawed... if you are blue, you can only use the guards if your being attacked by a red. Same thing for a blue (noto) attacking you... nothing changes.

2. you have slightly more run/hide/disengage options as a red. As a noto, you either flag yourself (by going grey or attacking an opponent who is grey/red) and cannot escape into a house, moongate/player made gate, faction recall rune. As a red, it is actually slightly easier to engage in a fight without being the aggressor...

3. House fighting was more fun in those days.

35. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Boo-Hoo!!! Albertus always kills me when I'm naked! Boo-Hoo! :sad2:

Attached Files:

36. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Wow! doesnt this make no sence at all...??? Im talking to puffy and addressing him and you make this post....which is completly unrelated to anything....didnt think I could make someone this mad!!

its ok sweety...dont get so upset...isnt there some New characters you can go kill champ?:loser:

I think I have a Fan!!!

LOL

37. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Are you seriously bragging about being able to kill a naked char? If so, you have shown you are an idiot and need to leave siege immediately.

38. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Mad? Hahahahaha!!! you make me laugh, little kid. :coco:

Where are you? I am looking for you and cannot find you anywhere? You hiding from me? aaawww!!! :loser:

39. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Apparently you didn't get the joke. And you call me an idiot? lol :coco:

40. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Apparently you are the joke and you dont get it.........but your not the idiot huh?:loser:

LMAO

41. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Hahahaha!! I love your comments Elmer. You really make me laugh. :loser:

Again... where are you? I wanna kill your tamer. lol:next:

42. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

When posters resort to personal attacks, my options are limited. In this case a mere lock will do. Try to stay off of the radar...

43. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

Oh yeah...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.