1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Queen Dawn Disrespected at Her Own Funeral Service !

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lady Lava, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Very nice report and most accurate about the disruptions of so many who are apparently incapable of respect and highly undeserving of any respect.

On a side note: Is it just me or do Virtuebanes legs resemble frog legs? Makes you just want to have them cooked over the fire on a nice barbecue don't it? Wonder how many those would feed? Perhaps we'll find out when next we see him.

*goes to prepare a large skewer and fire pit*

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Oh for the Shrine's sake! It would take someone with demon blood coursing through their veins to have a thought like that.

4. canary

canary Guest

>>It is true, Queen Dawn was no fashion plate. She may have lacked beauty, style, lavish jewels and pretty frocks but she did care deeply for her people.<<

OMG Lava easily this is the best article I've ever read from you. It was awesome. :thumbup:

5. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you kindly.

6. I say people can get of their mount when Lava gets off her high horse. Who really cares if a gargoyle has wings flapping or someone is on a horse. Seriously, its a game wack jobs.

Secondly, what makes you think Superspot wasn't paying his respect to the cartoon dead. In some cultures, death is a time to celebrate. However this being a cartoon character, maybe a crayon would have been more appropriate than fireworks.

And as for disruptions, -Y- did there fair share, resulting in one of their guildmates Draklord or whatever his name was ending in a 2 day ban. If your eyes werent so fixated on certain pixels, maybe you would have seen the other disruptions.

I am not into a bunch of whiney, crybabies complaining about gargoyles with wings and people on mount at a fictional funeral. This has to be the most nerdiest, lamest complaint I have ever read. If something so trivial bothers you that much, i would hate to see how you deal with actual real life issues. I suppose anti-depressants help, but i suggest upgrading after this post.

7. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

He does look like a mutant (bull + frog =) bullfrog.

8. Baskum

Baskum Guest

Wha? I feel disrespected I missed this. lol!

How the heck we going to kill that Arch Daemon when it comes time? Maybe that Lag Spike will drop him.

Ricardo dead??! No way! FREE RICARDO!

Thanks for the article Lava.

9. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I have some thoughts on that. It would be foolish to give them away now, and tip our hand.

:)

-Galen and his player

10. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

damn right. +1 post

yall need to relax and be glad people dont do more than they do now. its a video game that we all pay to play if the EM's didnt like it they could have them removed. If it bothered you leave or do something about it.