In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Storm, Sep 14, 2009.
is there a break down of the levels anywhere ? what do you need for noble?
From Pub 60 Notes:
· Adding a new loyalty system that can store the player’s relationship with various factions in the game
· Some game mechanics will require Loyalty, such as house placement in Ter Mur
· Adding the first Loyalty group: Gargoyle Queen
· Loyalty status can be accessed from the player’s context menu
· Loyalty can be gained through completing quests or defeating mobs in Ter Mur and the Abyss dungeons
· Every mob that gives loyalty has a set amount it will give to the top attacker. Lesser attackers will receive a smaller portion, but this won’t take away from the amount anyone else gets
Gargoyle Queen’s Loyalty
· Point layouts:
o Below 0: Enemy
o 0 – 1999: Friend
o 2000 – 9999: Citizen
o 10000: Noble
· House placement in Ter Mur required “Noble” status
· Using the Soul Forge in the Queen’s Palace also requires “Noble” status
o This soul forge has a significant bonus
· All new Gargoyle characters begin as “Citizens”
Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for!
and how the hell so many people reached 10.000 points in less than a day? i've completed several quests and killed a lot of mobs and i haven't reached even 2000, is there any shortways?
Lots of ways, most just kill low end monsters that spawn really fast. Like those acid things or goblins.