1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Queen Margaret's

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you look on the center of the World View Map, among the greyed out regions is a lost city, called Queen Margaret's (www.tsomania.net has the information about it). I have not heard anyone mention its placement on the map. There is another lost city - Ocean's Edge - which has been opened for development.

When will this region be opened for new sims?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sure they plan on eventually opening it, or else they wouldn't have the little gray box there...technically they can also open the map of Test Center 1.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I suppose it could be that it is in there and the developers had a brain-melt. Of couse, I wonder why we even have the boxes still. After all, isn't everything everywhere supposed to be buildable. Or maybe after everything is merged and dandy they'll remove them. But that doesn't cover TC3.

Anyway, has a complete list of <u>All the cities</u> so the map may change. *Dreams of all the cities ever made being in*

Oh well. But I think that Strike is right.

4. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Yeah, I was wondering if the TC1 area was going to open in EA Land. And couldn't they just open all the city maps in TC3?