1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Queen Zhah new Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGhostRaider, Jun 15, 2011.

1. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We have been kill the daemon all day to get those 10 books, only one book per corpse and lot of double as well. Does anyone manage to finish to quest and if so what did you get. we are still 3 books away to find know. Wonder if we should stop kills then, if the reward is not that good.

Thx

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You get something called "Chronicle of the Gargoyle Queen Volume I," which sounds like a book. Another spoiled thread from a little while ago, though, seemed to imply you could do something with it, or that it might unlock something for you later.

We shall see.

-Galen's player

3. Squeax

Squeax Visitor

PASS. This sort of quest crap has never turned out to be worth caring about. Odds are that six months from now you'll see angry threads about "YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A USE FOR CHRONICLES OF GARGOYLE QUEEN DEVS!!!" and we all know it.

4. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

The most-recent example I can think of of the kind of thing you speak of was those crystals from the Halloween event, which they had said would play a role in the Magincia restoration.

However, that was scuttled by the fact that the team was totally different by the time Magincia was restored.

And they ended up having a use anyway.

Then there's the fact that they hadn't said anything; I was inferring from those spoiler threads where people go through the patch and post things.

*shrugs*

-Galen's player

5. I like how the game has gone to...

What do I get... Oh Im not doing it.

6. Squeax

Squeax Visitor

When every quest creature they put in has four billion HP and two-shots you, yeah, I'm not taking a beating for free.

7. I didnt have that experience.

You cant do it alone. It isnt hard with a group of random players.

8. BBWolf

BBWolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, after 5 to 6 hours i managed to kill 72 demons.
    I still need 1 more book and im done. Woot.
    9 out of 10 books and the one im missing is called,
    The letter from the king.

It took me 30 to 40 mins to kill these demons by myself on my mystic mage and for my other main char it was only 8 to 12 mins. hehe.

Gosh! i need a real "life." LOL. :(

9. twoburntfouryou

twoburntfouryou Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmmmmm..... Do you loot the monster you kill? Do you go to Doom hoping not to get something? How about Medusa Or Lady Mel hoping not to get something for all your trouble? Not me I go in hopes of getting a nice little prize:)

10. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmmmmm........ I read quite a few posts saying that these MoBs are hardly soloable, that it either takes way too long (like with a Bard or tamer etc..) or that a Sampire is not usable and blah blah up to reading that some players will just skip the new Quest althougether and then I happen to read that they are indeed soloable in about 8 to 12 minutes ??

Hmmm, let's see, they appear to have 30,000 hit points, some say even more than that.... Let's say average time to kill is 10 minutes for easier calculations (after all, 10 is in between 8 and 12....), this means being able to deliver 3,000 Hit points every minute. Hmmm......

So which is which, I wonder ?

11. DirectorDoug

DirectorDoug Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Please, tell me! I have a bag FULL of those blue crystals, and have yet to hear a use for them.

12. Is 3000 hit points every minute hard popps? one thing every 1.25 or... 1.5 sec?

13. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes Popps, they are easily soloable, in 10 min or less. Try a Mystic thrower, even at 30,000 hp. I can hit once every 2 seconds (conservativly) with a soul glave. Every other hit can be an AI for 200 damage and the normal hits are good for 100. That is around 4,500 damage per minute, and that does not count an RC on it as well.

14. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They stated that the blue crystals could be used to advance your plant in the New Magincia planters by a day....tada. I haven't heard of anyone trying it out to see if it works since they also announced that they will be a spring cleaning turn-in item that is planned sometime this summer.

15. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Rikktor has 15k hp and can be soloed in 5-6 mins so if your just lookin at hit points then 30k pts in 12 mins is possible.

16. popps

popps Always Present

And how do you stay alive in a close quarters area with high spawn where any of the spawning MoB can kill in 2 hits and yet one has to always move around thus offering the side to all of the spawn to target the player ?? The place is really that small to be able to single out targets.......

17. THP

THP Stratics Legend

and a whole 100 ponts i hear same as a +10 skill scoll....muahahhaaaa

18. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh lets not mention the rubber banding ones that dun lose target for some reason. Plus the area effect they have so tamer can't vet instead rely on magery to heal.

19. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Is there anything special about the books / end reward book? Like, are they a different graphic, or color, anything to distinguish from a regular dyed book?

Yes, i am lazy and did not even start the quest for myself, not much of a grinder, which would seem what this quest is about. But i like ingame books, and would break down and do the quest if the books / reward is not re-creatable.

20. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

This is the quest reward. No known uses for the charges on the book.

21. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well, between the RC on it and Mass Sleeping it, it stands pretty still. :shots: <---- Just for fun. Then timed one, and it took 10 min. Solo char, no dicord, just RC and AI, FTW!

22. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

Was something with the plants you can plant in New Magincia.

There's also speculation they'll be part of the Summer Cleaning.

-Galen's player

23. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

I had been kind of apprehensive about this, but it's been fun.

Gets better when you find the resurrection ankhs they have scattered about.

-Galen's player

24. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

When you talk about the 10 books, aren't these the "messages"? I say this because I did pick up a book today from one of the mobs. The title is: Gargish Document - On the Void.

Is this book unique to the new content, or is it just one I haven't found till now?

25. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Double click on it.