1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Queen's Forge Requirement

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Connor_Graham, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Is it 10k or 15k loyalty required to use the Queen's Forge for imbuing? I can't remember...

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Connor, I am sure you have a method, but I use Toxic Slith's right out the east gate of Ter Mur. I stone over 100 magery, 100 eval, 100 med, and 100 scribe to my future artificer and with a reptile slayer spellbook it goes fast. I lay down EVs to assist and use ebolt/lightning to kill the toxic sliths. Only takes longer if you loot to unravel or collect horned leather. I've used this method twice now on two different shards and it is working for me.

-OBSIDIAN-

4. I use the toxic sliths myself, but with this particular character I put 120 Macing on him along with Healing (which I'm training for Connor up to GM), 120 Anatomy, 80 Chiv, and GM Tactics. This char was planned as a skill storage char along with being the Gargoyle for Imbuing and enhancing so I'd already obtained and used the 120 scrolls on him. I got a Petrified Snake, which is a reptile slayer artifact mace and was able to 2 shot the sliths with it. It didn't take very long to hit 10k loyalty.

5. temu

temu Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

After we get the 10,000 loyalty do we have to talk to an NPC or do a little quest to "activate" the bonus on the Queen's forge?

6. Send $30.00 to Kallie Pigeon at 1234 Scammers Way, Bozoland , USA and I will send you the super secret password......

just kidding I did nothing and it seems to automatically recognize when you hit that amount.

7. temu

temu Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol, ok thanks

8. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you train up imbuing and have your 10k loyalty on a human character, then use a race change token on him to convert to gargoyle for the imbuing bonus, the loyalty doesn't vanish, does it?

9. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope I did that np it stays on ya.

10. LionUWF

LionUWF Guest

my favorite way of gaining points is putting 110 macing and tacts on my crafters, carrying a fast life leech war hammer, running round the raptor area and whirlwinding like a madman!