1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Queen's Loyalty : No advantage past 10,000. Why 15,000 is max ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, May 1, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    As in regards to Queen's Loyalty, unless I am missing something, there is no advantage to gain Loyalty past 10,000 as this is the max bonus which gives advantages.

Also, Loyalty does not decay.

So, I do not understand why it still is possible to gain loyalty past 10,000 and up to 15,000.

What for ?
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    When you get to 15000 it gives you permission to do the 'roll' where you need to kill 500 Navreys or Slashers, And do atleast 50 peerlesses. Once you do that the Loyalty count continues and when you reach 100,000 you can access the islands on Ter Mur to the south east and place castles and keeps.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Because you are seeing a tiny part of a new system that is not yet fully implemented..... It gives them room to grow with it in the future should they choose to.
  4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Apr 27, 2007
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004