1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Queens Rep.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cazzador, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Finally finished my Imbuer now I'm going to be working on his rep to use the queens forge. Where do you see how much reputation do you have with Queen? and to Start getting reputation do you have to compleate a quest? Mine was Hummy before, so I have to start from 0 rep once I changed him to Gargy.

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

click on your character to see the options there and choose "loyalty" should bring up a gump with your current points. you do not have to complete a quest to start the process as far as I know

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I recommend going to the curator and getting either the slith quest or toxic slith quest and then going over the east bridge from ter mur and when you get enough to finish quest you will have gotten rep from the sliths plus the rep for the quest plus the rewards

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

think storm means the Percolem the Hunter quests. sliths and toxic sliths are great for fast Loyalty gains.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

oh you are right sorry hunter quest! its the curator quest that gives reputation ...and that's for pottery fragments scrolls and the book
    still sliths are good

6. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My char with imbuing ( only 112 for now) is a mule. It has only a little magery. Is there another way to gain loyalty?

7. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think the suggestion of Blade Spirits is a fair one.

Perhaps the most effective way for a crafter, though, would be the tinkering pets.
    When I was testing a leather wolf, I was able to kill an ogre and an ettin one after the other without it taking enough damage to really warrant repairing it.
    I would think multiple ones would be quite effective.

If you're on Europa, Ivory, I know Blue Wolf has a vendor that sells kits for golems at least. You could at least scavenge the clockwork assemblies and power crystals from those kits.

8. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Transfer a Vollem or two to your crafter and hey presto... 10k loyalty points killing stone slith at the volcano caldera for about an hour ;)

9. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Cirno, my mule is also GM tinkering. I can create the normal golem. Are they right?
    But the suggestion of Evlar is very good :)
    I have 2 or 3 "token" of vollem. I think that it's the moment to use one of it.
    Thank to all. Your suggestions are very usefull :)

10. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

If its a mule char and you have some Brlliant Ambers spare then use them on the Imbuer that takes the Relic fragments. He has a quest called 'A Little Something' that requires 1 piece of brilliant amber to complete and you get a single piece of imbuing resource and 25 Loyalty points per quest. The quest is repeatable and no timer delay. Can have enough loyalty in just a few minutes for the forge ;)

11. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

Slayvite, brilliant amber are a little rare. I have some, but i think about 20. Not too many :(
    But making bod doen't raise loyalty?

12. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Dont quite understand this one, I didnt mention anything about making Bods.
    I suppose its just a case of what you want more, gold and Brilliant Ambers or quick easy Loyalty points.
    The other way would be to stone a few skills over to get the points then change back into the mule.

13. dielock

dielock Guest

I completed the 10,000 points required in about 6 hours just by killing Sliths. They are 15 pints each and die with a Sword in 2 - 3 hits.

14. Ivory Norwind

Stratics Veteran

There was two different things.
    Amber it's ok, then i've thought that making bods would improve the loyalty.

15. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Ahh i see it now. Must have been late night when i was reading.
    Unfortunatly no making bods dont increase loyalty.

16. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If your crafter is having difficulties, you can also consider using a soulstone to transfer out a couple of your completed crafting skills and swap in magery from another character.

EV toxic sliths for 30 points each. And invis yourself when under attack.