1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Queen's Soulforge?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Drawde2, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

In the descriptions of Imbuing, there's mention of a Quen's soulforge that gives an even bigger bonus than the main one in the city. Is this in the game, or was it decided not to use it?

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's in the game (at the bottom level of the palace in the center of the royal city) but last I checked, the Queen and any quests she asks of people haven't been added yet.

3. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

Thanks. I found that forge, but kept getting "you need to be near a soulforge" messages. I was wondering what was up, and thought that was the case.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've not looked for that yet, but if it's anything like the one in the city, you have to be standing next to the part that looks like an anvil, no where else will register.

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

The one I placed in my home on Retribution has anvils on the south and east sides but I stand on the west side. But unless I'm on 1 of the center 2 tiles it won't work. FEYI the thing is 4x4 tiles.

6. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*nods* As Petra mentioned, the 2x1 anvils are the only functioning part of a soulforge despite that its a 4x4 graphic overall.

(if that's not what you're experiencing let me know and I'll check again ... I don't have one set up at the moment)

7. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

But I wasn't next to the anvil and it worked fine.

OSSSS
    MSSSA
    OSSSA
    OSAAS

S=soulforge
    O=open floorspace
    M=Me
    A=anvil

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

oops, ok ... I misunderstood what you were saying. thanks.

9. Drawde2

Drawde2 Guest

There's a soulforge inside the pyramid. But, it doesn't work. So either there's a quest to activate it, it's not in the game yet, or they removed it but left the graphic there. Was trying to figure out which.

10. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

maybe due to the fact there are bonus forges at the bank so people don't have to run around

11. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is the Queen's Soulforge a new craftable (in this case by what skill or skills and with what materials) or is it an item that can only be found in the game at a fixed location ?

12. Darhon

Darhon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

In-game fixed location.
    Only don't know where is it.