1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Query on IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Gladius, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Gladius

Gladius Guest

I saw a house whose sign read In Danger of Collapsing (IDOC).
    Noticed that there were plenty of locked items still inside. What is the best thing to do here wait it out to collapse.

If it does go down can I plot a house on the same spot?

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Just to make sure, it is the fourth line of the sign that says "in danger of collapsing" correct? If it's the first line then someone just named their house that.

Anyways it'll probably fall in the next couple hours. IDOCs typically fall around 9:30-11 AM CST. This is after being IDOC for 7 hours, so it's not a huuge wait if you're doing something at the same time and don't mind parking your char in one spot for a bit. The stuff inside will fall to the ground for anyone to pick up.

It can take up to a couple hours to be able to place, and you can't place for the first half hour (I think) after it falls. The timer is random. Just keep trying to place every 10 seconds or so. If you try to place too many times too quickly you'll get a cool down timer that lasts about 5 minutes. So just wait it out if that happens and try again.
  3. Gladius

Gladius Guest

Gee it would be a riot then coz this house is in Luna!! Anyhows thanks for tip and I'll try my luck hehe.