1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quest Clarification

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uoBuoY, Oct 27, 2009.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

1st time quester here
    One of the guides says after you have your 4 corporeal residues go to dungeon and combine them into 1..."Walk around in the dungeon to find the red sparklies". If I combined on the 1st level of Despise, will the red sparlkies appear on the 1st level or anywhere in the entire dungeon? Because I can't find the red sparklies!

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They spawn in all old world dungeons I think. You should be able to find them in Despise unless there are a lot of other people looking. Destard, Deciet and Covetous seem to have a lot.

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Thanks for the reply. I saw only 1 other char in Despise. But will it spawn on the level where I combined or anywhere in the entire dungeon, all levels?

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Anywhere in the dungeon. They spawn reasonably quickly but there are a lot of people hoovering them up as fast as they can. It's like a troll/harpy/terathan demolition derby going round Shame level 1.

5. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Thanks for the clarification