1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest conflicts

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by gmcbroom, May 16, 2009.

1. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Hello All,
    I would like to be a friend to the Library so that I could eventually get my own set of Mace and shield glasses for my (Sampire in progress). But I can't complete the first task because Sarakki the notary keeps bringing up the Black Badge quets so I can enter the Citadel. I'd hate to lose a chance to get M&S Glasses just so I can go to the Citadel. Has anyone had this problem and if so were you able to solve it? If you were able to solve it how? I appreciate any and all advice.
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

gmcbroom Guest

I went ahead and cancelled the Citadel quest. then I was able to start the library one. Thankyou. i'll just start the citadel quest at the close of this one.