1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest for Nobless + deleting q items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davix, Sep 5, 2008.

1. davix

davix Guest

Hello, I can't pass quest 'Possessor of a Precious Soul - 1'. I killed quest monster Baraham when I was on main character, recived a 'Legend of Seventeen', and went to talien, then quest was automatically aborded. Fine, nextly I made it all by a 1st subclass (65lvl), recived a Legend of Seventeen again (2/1 !), went back to talien, and he says me 'I have nothing to say you'. When I want to delete this scroll, on chat is wrotten: 'This item cannot be discarted'. Now I can't delete quest items on all characters on my account.

Thank you for help :)
  2. jeromek

jeromek Guest

did you try to petition a GM about this ?
  3. davix

davix Guest

Sure, They said me to describe this problem here. :sad4:
  4. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Actually, I believe they would have meant the Official Forums, not here. Follow the link I just gave you to access the Official Forums' Tech Forum.