1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quest Guide Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cannibalmax, Jul 21, 2008.

1. cannibalmax

cannibalmax Guest

2. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Thank you for the alert.

I will try to get someone working on it as soon as possible.

3. kiralia

kiralia Guest

Well its even worse now since the class change guides are just not there at all. Even guides with broken graphics are better than no guides at all lol

4. Aleister666

Aleister666 Guest

Just registered, hello to all :)
    I'm playing on a different server, but I always take advice from this site, and especially the quest descriptions. They are really great and save me a lot of time.
    Please bring it back on ;)

5. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Guest

I would say a lot of things got lost in the server crash, some questguides are missing completely, others miss the images. A lot of work is missing to get l2 stratics back to it's original glory :<
    Hope you can manage to sort out all those problems anyway ^^

6. kiralia

kiralia Guest

The quest guides were back up after the server crash. I had been using the class change ones up until a few days ago then suddenly poof they were gone.

7. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Which quests guides are you finding missing? This will help me in pinpointing the problems we're having.

8. Aleister666

Aleister666 Guest

I would love to point the finger to the missing quest discriptions, but I only have ten fingers... At first I was only looking for the Bishop and Sword Muse quests and they were gone, and now I see A LOT are missing, along with other parts of the site.
    Plz bring it back on, it was sooooo helpful...

9. jkoster

jkoster Guest

I'm going to be going through things as often as I can, but if you can reference them in this thread it would make it easier for us to get it taken care of.

Help us to help you!

10. Aleister666

Aleister666 Guest

I browsed through most of the site and made some list of what I found missing. The problem is that, I don't know exactly what was working before, so I'll just stick to the Game Library section. I hope it will be helpfull.

Attached Files:

11. jkoster

jkoster Guest

Thank you very much!

It'll get added to the list of things to fix!