1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quest help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isshin, May 22, 2008.

1. Isshin

Isshin Guest

I am currently on the Acts of Evil quest and I am trying to find Tyra the dark elf trader ur supposed to give the molds to and its like she has a cloak on or something. I went to Altar of Rites where it states she will be but no Tyra. Please Help.

2. Tyra is right there when you teleport to the Spiders Nest... not but a dozen steps away in front of the tent.

3. psynik

psynik Guest

When you have all of them go to see Tyra near the Spiders nest in Dark Elven Village. She takes the molds and gives you Tyra's Bill.

TIP:Try target Tyra when you are close.You can port also.
    If that doesnt help also then try finding coordinates.

4. |:Edu:|

|:Edu:| Guest

where I catch this quest, if somebody will be able to help is thankful me

5. |:Edu:|

|:Edu:| Guest

why stratics to be OFF for quests?

6. psynik

psynik Guest

Acts of Evil
    Lvl: 27
    Loc: Gludin
    NPC: Guard Alvah
    Type: 1 Time/ Solo
    Reward: Adena

7. psynik

psynik Guest

The Lineage 2 Stratics Site is currently being rebuilt and data recovered. None of the links or databases work currently.

8. Mimzala

Mimzala Guest

Hi, I just did the New Horizons Quest and teleported to Giran with the scroll I got from the Gatekeeper. The thing was that I had to talk to someone in Giran to get back to Kamael Village... the problem now is that I can't find him or her... Does anyone know who this person is, and where I can find him? I'm kinda stuck now :p

9. psynik

psynik Guest

When you decide to return to the Isle of Souls, take this to trader Galladucci at the luxury goods store in the town of Giran.He will help you then.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!