1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Quest problems

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by GilliamUO, Sep 23, 2009.

1. GilliamUO

GilliamUO Guest

i when to grizelda to have a go with her quest she refuses to give me a quest, saying ive got one on allready.
    Looking in my quest Tab i see no quests, How do i clear this problem. Ive been onto the uo help page and seem not to understand the question, No matter how many time i rephase it.

2. GilliamUO

GilliamUO Guest

update the elfs are giving me quests !!

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

If you'd look at the quests page on stratics, you would have seen that Griselda is part of the old quest system (pre-Mondain's), and as such does not show up on the "Quests" tab.

There are several of the old quests remaining, and you can only be on one of those at a time. These quests include

The two solen quests (matriarch & ambitious queen)
    Griselda
    The bone daemon/gold skull quest from Doom
    The Naturalist quests(same quest, multiple givers)
    Several old standard template newbie quests (most no longer completable)

Bring up your character's context menu, as if you were doing insurance or quest items, and look for the "View Quest log" and "Abandon quest" options for the old system. First, check View quest log to see which quest you are on - Either finish that quest, or abandon it and start Griselda. (your best interest is to abandon the naturalist or leftover class quests, but finish any other one).

4. GilliamUO

GilliamUO Guest

got it thanks old solen quest clogging me uo