1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question #2

Discussion in 'Question of the Week' started by Bo Riddler, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

When creating a new character, why choose Horde? Alliance have the better looks, closer to normal sizes, easier to navigate main cities...for whatever reason it seems most servers have more Alliance than Horde characters.

So when creating a new character, or when you created your Horde main, why did you choose Horde?

Lets take a look at some choices...

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Whoa...um...I don't have a horde...well I do, but i don't play them. I picked them more because I wanted to dink around with the undead and blood elves than anything else...

However, I think one of the most important things people have forgotten is that there is no "good" and "evil" but opposiing forces. Neither side is strictly good (Otherwise why have warlocks on alliance side as those are evil, why have paladins on horde side as paladins are typically "good")

If Horde were strictlyevil, then the Dark Knight would be left only to them, not Alliance as well, but its not...

Horde and Alliance are simply opposition forces in a battle on a large scale with no true good or evil. They're driven by their desire to survive.

3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

I went Horde cause I know the Alliance like the back of my hand. Wanted something different. Plus the male blood elves have funny /silly sayings.

4. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Since we were down with upgrades for the first part of the week, I'll just leave this one up for another week.

Bo

5. March

March Guest

I started Alliance and switched to Horde for my main. I chose Horde for age level of the players. It has been my personal experience that the Horde has a higher concentration of adult players.

Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with kids playing the game and I have nothing against them but I wanted a guild of adults that have similar interests, responsibilities, and experiences. This was far easier to accomplish on the Horde side.