1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question #6

Discussion in 'Question of the Week' started by Bo Riddler, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

This weeks topic is PvP Rankings. In the old days of WoW, you could sport a cool title and others would know of your position in the battlefield based on your title.

Those are now gone, for several months since the change in PvP rankings, many PvPers have been asking for the Original PvP Ranks to be re-instated. So on to this weeks question.
  2. DJTyrant

DJTyrant Guest

I think it's good that they are gone (to a degree) because of how flawed the system was back then. If players ever wanted to see Rank 14 they would need to play all day (10+ hours) or have multiple people playing the account considering it was done similar to a curve system.

The highest title that you achieved is still available for you to show off if you so choose. I like to keep on my 'Knight' title just because it sounds cool [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

i joined wow after the changes now i have lvled my warrior to 70 im doing pvp so i would like to sport a cool title. so bring them back Blizzard!
  4. Nivaya

Nivaya Guest

Well I did join Wow after the changes and I am so envious of all the master commanders and such running around, I would like to get a rank as well... possibly by some other means other than playing all day all PVP... maybe some for long quest chains or End Game Raids.