1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about 2006 Holiday cards and some other things

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Could someone tell me what the rare colors are and what they are worth?

Can anyone tell me what checks for 1 gold are worth?

also A bottle of water?

Thank you
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple"> the first two I cannot help with, but the bottle of water can still be made, so it most likely would not sell </font>
  3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Dec 1, 2005
    all arent really worth anything TBH, the White holiday cards are simi rare....other than that, the others are junk / can still be made
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone what would the white card be worth?
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

white valantines are now worthless... 5k each tops// they were given out like confetti.....

However 2006-2007 named white xmas cards i ill pay 1m each on Europa
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

yea this is a white xmass card on LS
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Easy 1m each ...maybe a lot more because they have the 2006 xmas and the 2007 xmas tag and they are white and were quite rare..... so hold out for at least 1m- maybe a quite a bit more.....jeepers !!!im saying i wil pay 1m each and thats very cheap im guessing ....so be carefull.... ive thrown out stuff due to the some board players saying they are worthless only to find out they worth millo's weeks later....

Id glady give u 1m europa gold and take the card on LS but guessing this aint gonna help ya....