1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about a greater dragons HP...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Tjalle, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I tamed a greater drag today and pre-tame it had 1803 HP. Afaik they are cut in half after tamed so I figured it would have 901 but after I tamed it, it only had 865 HP.

Any ideas to what may have caused this?

Thanks in advance...

2. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It cast either strength on itself or blessed itself while you were taming it.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Well, the thing is, that I stealthed around a while loring dragons before I found this one. And at that point it had 1803. Sure, it might had been engaged in combat just before I found it.

However, I went and got a char with both lore and herding cuz I wanted to lead it away to a more safer area. I returned with her about 10 mins after I first found it and the HP were still 1803. I doubt it was fighting something both times before I found it (although, it IS a possibilty).

So it seems that the HP after tamed should be 901.

Any other ideas...?

4. The game hates you, so it cheated.

5. Honest Dan

Honest Dan Guest

You might not have noticed it while you were busy taming but it must have either blessed itself or casted STR.