1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about a spellbook

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Mar 12, 2009.

1. How much does a spellbook with 30 sdi 10 dci fcr 2 lmc 5 go for? Cause 10 mill for 2 seems kinda high?
  2. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Are invasions still going somewhat strong on your shard?

It's almost just as easy to go and get one or five yourself.

I just did part of a Trinny invasion a few days ago. First General healer/mage I found gave me a 3 MR, 30SDI, 10 LRC book.

If you have a dexer or tamer or even a bard you could get this done. I think 5mil a book is kinda ridiculous while they're still available.
  3. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

Now that the invasions are over how much do they go for? I just found one from an IDOC and I'm gonna keep it. But If I did want to sell it how much would it go for? It pays to stroll through areas not house heavy. I went to train one spot and saw a houses' contents strewn all over. I have no idea who left but I got an invasion spellbook out of it. Happy trails my friend and thankyou whoever you were.