1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question about adding to taxidermy kits.......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Michelle, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I was hope maybe get more trophy heads added to the taxidermy kits, and maybe full bodies of creatures also added. OHH!!! maybe be morbid and add on player character taxiderming um you know stuff the player since we can not cut them up.

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a great new way to use forensic evaluation to me. I'd love the char ones if they looked somewhat like a char statue.

CovenantX likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Got my Vote! I've said that for quite awhile. I'd like to mount a few things on my wall.... such as the mounted head of a Boura, Mongbat, Yamadon, Sea Serpent, Ancient Wyrm, Dragon, Wolf, a mounted fairy dragon, Bull, Unicorn, Nightmare, Styngian Dragon..... good use for its head.

Lord Frodo likes this.